LF: Doki Assets (remaking her) (1/10)
-
I decided to just remake Doki by strawbunny for myself so I'm looking for some assets I couldn't find!
it's going to just be a worse version of her since almost half the assets are gone because the creators vanished or it's not on sale anymore!
- [Twin Star-y Set] FOUND




- Eepy Bunny Set



I appreciate any of them!
-
@Atrocity The Yamu Twin Star-y Set is free just use the code in the description
https://yamuvr.co.uk/b/qB6bH -
bump, this would be really cool, could you post it on here when you finish it?
-
bump, this would be really cool, could you post it on here when you finish it?
-
#8 I have this for ya!

-
#8 I have this for ya!

@puppyplatter I LVOE YOU
-
bump !!!!!
-
Bump for gingham skirt
-
Heavy lf gingham skirt
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login