Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gummy by Zoxl - Femboy Edit

Gummy by Zoxl - Femboy Edit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyavatareditgift-payhip
19 Posts 7 Posters 3.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CutestCrabC
    CutestCrabC
    CutestCrab
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ILYYYY

    REP appreciated!
    @ me whenever ill respond asap!
    Down for pricesplits!
    bump/upvote my topics pls it helps me stay motivated! <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • wildbliss_nomnomW
      wildbliss_nomnomW
      wildbliss_nomnom
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      I wanna see photos of th edit

      ilovekittensI 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • wildbliss_nomnomW wildbliss_nomnom

        I wanna see photos of th edit

        ilovekittensI
        ilovekittensI
        ilovekittens
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @nonomnom
        VRChat_2025-05-19_02-30-53.269_1920x1080.png

        I'm not a fantastic photographer (and i was also on desktop) but here is a quick ingame pic. Pretty much the only difference is it is a flat-chested version of the original, and like this photo shows, you can remove the braids

        no longer active, will not reply

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ilovekittensI
          ilovekittensI
          ilovekittens
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          updated the file because I forgot to remove boob phys on the normal PC version (nothing changed about the FT or Quest versions)

          no longer active, will not reply

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ZangiefZ
            ZangiefZ
            Zangief
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            bro just wanna say. your work is so amazing. fucking love you dude. mad chad being a madlad

            ye

            1 Reply Last reply
            💗
            0
            • ilovekittensI
              ilovekittensI
              ilovekittens
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              File updated again - braid toggle is now saved between worlds

              no longer active, will not reply

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • femboy on topF
                femboy on topF
                femboy on top
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                sum one said i have realy thin legs on quest idk

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Ch0pSt1ckC
                  Ch0pSt1ckC
                  Ch0pSt1ck
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  probably just means something was removed on the quest side so when you toggle it on pc the legs are like tstick like on quest. Creators do it to prevent and make sure theres absolutely no clipping.

                  – ⁠♡ 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 ♡⁠

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ilovekittensI
                    ilovekittensI
                    ilovekittens
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    yeah im not fully sure. it must be something with the original model because I didn't mess with the legs, but I'll look into it later

                    no longer active, will not reply

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ilovekittensI
                      ilovekittensI
                      ilovekittens
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      I just looked at it, and I have no idea what they mean by that, there aren't even any anti-clipping blendshapes in the legs. Whatever it is that they're seeing, i think it is an intentional part of the avatar. Maybe they are mistaking the socks for being a part of the leg

                      no longer active, will not reply

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                        Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                        Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        okay so the legs go small when you use the gloves, i can provide a picture of what i mean

                        |
                        v

                        without gloves :

                        without gloves.PNG

                        Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ

                          okay so the legs go small when you use the gloves, i can provide a picture of what i mean

                          |
                          v

                          without gloves :

                          without gloves.PNG

                          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          with gloves

                          stinky.PNG

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @ilovekittens

                            ilovekittensI 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ

                              @ilovekittens

                              ilovekittensI
                              ilovekittensI
                              ilovekittens
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @N1bblez That is strange, must be an issue with the original package because I can't think of anything that I've done that would cause that. I'll look into it later or tomorrow.

                              no longer active, will not reply

                              Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

                                @N1bblez That is strange, must be an issue with the original package because I can't think of anything that I've done that would cause that. I'll look into it later or tomorrow.

                                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @ilovekittens i have the original one and it doesnt do that it might be something that happened on its own but okay, take your time

                                ilovekittensI 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ

                                  @ilovekittens i have the original one and it doesnt do that it might be something that happened on its own but okay, take your time

                                  ilovekittensI
                                  ilovekittensI
                                  ilovekittens
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @N1bblez For some reason the "gloves" animation toggles the onesie blendshape too. That could've been something I accidentally did, although I'm not fully sure how lol. I'm uploading a fixed file rn, or you could just remove that property from the gloves on and off animation.

                                  no longer active, will not reply

                                  Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

                                    @N1bblez For some reason the "gloves" animation toggles the onesie blendshape too. That could've been something I accidentally did, although I'm not fully sure how lol. I'm uploading a fixed file rn, or you could just remove that property from the gloves on and off animation.

                                    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                                    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @ilovekittens alright ❤

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ilovekittensI
                                      ilovekittensI
                                      ilovekittens
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      added fixed quest file. my wifi is so slow it took my computer 5 years to upload it

                                      no longer active, will not reply

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular