Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. The Apothecary Diaries MaoMao - By SnowCherry

The Apothecary Diaries MaoMao - By SnowCherry

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
catanimeavatarvrchatlook for
8 Posts 5 Posters 952 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TobyT
    TobyT
    Toby
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    alt text
    Store Link

    Lf MaoMao, I will give free upload or texture to any paid files for this one. 😍

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ALilRottenA
      ALilRottenA
      ALilRotten
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://kemono.su/patreon/user/88945773/post/104427110
      I sent this one to another person looking for it.
      Gotta love kemono.

      • I rig up models
      • I add clothing/assets to premade models
      • Learning how to make models
      • Can make VRC ports
      • I teach people via YT

      [I do NOT do trades]

      :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TobyT
        TobyT
        Toby
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

          https://kemono.su/patreon/user/88945773/post/104427110
          I sent this one to another person looking for it.
          Gotta love kemono.

          C
          C
          cinnamaroll
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ALilRotten the link wont work do u still know where i can get it

          ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C cinnamaroll

            @ALilRotten the link wont work do u still know where i can get it

            ALilRottenA
            ALilRottenA
            ALilRotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @meowwwwww
            Other than from SnowCherry herself/himself? I do not unfortunately. You could ask the others who are here whom who have likely downloaded the model beforehand.

            • I rig up models
            • I add clothing/assets to premade models
            • Learning how to make models
            • Can make VRC ports
            • I teach people via YT

            [I do NOT do trades]

            :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TobyT Toby

              OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH

              C
              C
              cinnamaroll
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Toby do u have the model dl still bc the link isnt working for me 💔

              L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C cinnamaroll

                @Toby do u have the model dl still bc the link isnt working for me 💔

                L
                L
                lililililililill
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @meowwwwww change the .su in the link to .cr

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RukikachanR
                  RukikachanR
                  Rukikachan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  The kemono link no longer works

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular