Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Assets used on this Shinra

LF: Assets used on this Shinra

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
boothclothesshinramodelassets
3 Posts 2 Posters 589 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bossB
    bossB
    boss
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If anyone, might know any assets used on this such as the clothes or facial assets, that'd be nice.
    54eb69ee-d94d-41b7-b430-37ffb329222a-image.png
    Gqx3h6TXoAAGFLY.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SachielS
      SachielS
      Sachiel
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I could be wrong but it looks to western style assets. But the hat might be the one by BECKENZI called Flight Cap. These are more just assumptions but it is what it looks like. The jacket is most likely edited texture wise as well. If you happen to have any more photos I will gladly try and help more if I can.

      bossB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SachielS Sachiel

        I could be wrong but it looks to western style assets. But the hat might be the one by BECKENZI called Flight Cap. These are more just assumptions but it is what it looks like. The jacket is most likely edited texture wise as well. If you happen to have any more photos I will gladly try and help more if I can.

        bossB
        bossB
        boss
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Sachiel Sadly that is all the pictures I have of it, but I do appreciate your info, ill look into it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular