Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF : this avi ripped / shader settings for avi / avi assets

LF : this avi ripped / shader settings for avi / avi assets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothmanukaripper
12 Posts 7 Posters 1.0k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SachielS Sachiel

    Who made this? Looks like one of my friends older models, but I could be wrong. And if it is I might can convince them to straight up give it to you.

    avistopA
    avistopA
    avistop
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Sachiel this is their profile https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_357997c4-8b06-4b1e-9b3d-3c3222be60c5

    dude if you can that would be fucking awesome, i absolutely love it so much. im not usually a fan of manuka but this is literally the only one i like and would love to make some edits on it 😭

    🌸 ʜᴇy ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! 🌸 ɪꜰ ᴀɴy ᴏꜰ ᴍy ʟɪɴᴋꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴩɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ’ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰɪxᴇᴅ ᴀꜱᴀᴩ ♡ ʜᴀᴩᴩy ᴇxᴩʟᴏʀɪɴɢ!

    SachielS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SachielS
      SachielS
      Sachiel
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Okay it is my friend, let me see what I can do when I get home later. Even if he will not straight up give it, he usually sells things for a pretty decent price. Like I am talking like 20-25 dollars. I will give you a update when I can.

      avistopA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SachielS Sachiel

        Okay it is my friend, let me see what I can do when I get home later. Even if he will not straight up give it, he usually sells things for a pretty decent price. Like I am talking like 20-25 dollars. I will give you a update when I can.

        avistopA
        avistopA
        avistop
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @Sachiel THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

        🌸 ʜᴇy ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! 🌸 ɪꜰ ᴀɴy ᴏꜰ ᴍy ʟɪɴᴋꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴩɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ’ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰɪxᴇᴅ ᴀꜱᴀᴩ ♡ ʜᴀᴩᴩy ᴇxᴩʟᴏʀɪɴɢ!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FallenShadowF
          FallenShadowF
          FallenShadow
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          big bump, would also love to have

          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • avistopA avistop

            @Sachiel this is their profile https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_357997c4-8b06-4b1e-9b3d-3c3222be60c5

            dude if you can that would be fucking awesome, i absolutely love it so much. im not usually a fan of manuka but this is literally the only one i like and would love to make some edits on it 😭

            SachielS
            SachielS
            Sachiel
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @avistop Do you have a discord?

            avistopA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SachielS Sachiel

              @avistop Do you have a discord?

              avistopA
              avistopA
              avistop
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Sachiel yes i do, its 1800thestreets

              🌸 ʜᴇy ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! 🌸 ɪꜰ ᴀɴy ᴏꜰ ᴍy ʟɪɴᴋꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴩɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ’ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰɪxᴇᴅ ᴀꜱᴀᴩ ♡ ʜᴀᴩᴩy ᴇxᴩʟᴏʀɪɴɢ!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sadhourS
                sadhourS
                sadhour
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Can I get in on this action? I've been trying to find a booth base to personalize but there's just nothing I'm in love with and I really really like this one.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • SpiritslostS
                  SpiritslostS
                  Spiritslost
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump. love to have this to edit. Hook me up if you dont mind.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • whothehellW
                    whothehellW
                    whothehell
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump! I kinda wanted it too!

                    whothehell

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      akuta
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Hello, can I also get the author's contact details? I want to buy an avatar. My discord: akuta_equiz

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular