Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: Jekyll and Stein [Pc & Quest]

Gift: Jekyll and Stein [Pc & Quest]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
malee-boyhorroravatargiftgift-payhip
7 Posts 4 Posters 1.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mangler MontyM
    Mangler MontyM
    Mangler Monty
    wrote on last edited by Mangler Monty
    #1

    First post so please forgive me if it's janky.

    Got this avi a while back and got so annoyed with it I just stopped trying to upload it so I give back to the world now! If you can get him working and uploaded, let me know!~

    Jekyll & Stein
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • RubyLunaR
      RubyLunaR
      RubyLuna
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump. love this avi but quest link is down,

      Mangler MontyM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J.PJ
        J.PJ
        J.P
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        tysm

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RubyLunaR RubyLuna

          Bump. love this avi but quest link is down,

          Mangler MontyM
          Mangler MontyM
          Mangler Monty
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @RubyLuna Thanks for letting me know.
          Here you go!~

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangria
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks for sharing! They do cool avatars.

            As soon as I tried to load the file into Unity, it crashes my Unity instantly and I can't open the project without it crashing. What issues were you having with it? Is anyone else having problems?

            Upvotes always appreciated! <3

            Mangler MontyM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

              Thanks for sharing! They do cool avatars.

              As soon as I tried to load the file into Unity, it crashes my Unity instantly and I can't open the project without it crashing. What issues were you having with it? Is anyone else having problems?

              Mangler MontyM
              Mangler MontyM
              Mangler Monty
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @SweetSangria So that's where it started with me. But I figured out if you remove anything from the unity project involving the Sleighty ball (I think that's what it was called) it will open in unity with no problem.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria referenced this topic on
              • SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangria
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Mangler-Monty Okay, I was able to load it when I unchecked the Sleighty stuff when I uploaded the unity package, thanks for that tip. Because there are the "fun" things like the saw and hell textures, plus all the swaps, the texture memory on this avatar is massive (over 600). If you still weren't able to get it to upload, you can go through and reduce the texture sizes for almost everything. It needs to be less than 500 to upload. I was able to get it closer to 300. I usually keep the skin and tattoo textures higher, and if there is clothing with writing or detail that you want to be clear. But textures like hair and eyes don't need to be nearly as high to still look good in game. There were multiple particle textures that were set at 4096, so that was taking up a ton of room. Some textures might need to be adjusted once you see it in game, but at least it uploaded fine now.

                Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                1 Reply Last reply
                2

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular