Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. LF: Liminal by cringy FOUND by potatobunny

LF: Liminal by cringy FOUND by potatobunny

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
assetclothesegirl
12 Posts 6 Posters 1.1k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lonely soulL
    Lonely soulL
    Lonely soul
    wrote on last edited by Lonely soul
    #1

    Asset page / [register or login to view this hidden content]
    e0c0c41b-5fa6-4726-a734-af5287e6579f-image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AceForBaseA
      AceForBaseA
      AceForBase
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump, why are clothes 30 dollars man

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lonely soulL
        Lonely soulL
        Lonely soul
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ikr wtf

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AceForBaseA
          AceForBaseA
          AceForBase
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bumpers

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            iwanttostayanon2
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bumpers

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              iwanttostayanon2
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bumpers

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                iwanttostayanon2
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bumpers

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ilovegiyuunsabiI
                  ilovegiyuunsabiI
                  ilovegiyuunsabi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bumppp its on sale

                  --- just a simple girl --
                  obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                  (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                  mwahh<3
                  love yall!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • potatobunnyP
                    potatobunnyP
                    potatobunny
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    [register or login to view this hidden content] <-- Liminal

                    Big Asset Collector

                    K 1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] <-- Liminal

                      K
                      K
                      K1TTYBLACK
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @potatobunny Hey, do you still have access to this set? Liminal_Cringy.zip (81.96 MB) seems to be missing fur textures, materials and prefab. Can you please repload ^.^? I just spent 6 hours in blender and realized its missing textures

                      potatobunnyP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K K1TTYBLACK

                        @potatobunny Hey, do you still have access to this set? Liminal_Cringy.zip (81.96 MB) seems to be missing fur textures, materials and prefab. Can you please repload ^.^? I just spent 6 hours in blender and realized its missing textures

                        potatobunnyP
                        potatobunnyP
                        potatobunny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @K1TTYBLACK Im sorry i cant help since I didnt buy it but, I can look around and see if the full thing is anywhere

                        Big Asset Collector

                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • potatobunnyP potatobunny

                          @K1TTYBLACK Im sorry i cant help since I didnt buy it but, I can look around and see if the full thing is anywhere

                          K
                          K
                          K1TTYBLACK
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @potatobunny I tried but there are only this and page on vrmodels which is the same. If you don't mind giving a try for a full package I'd be very grateful.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular