LF: Solstice & Eclipse - The Cyber Royals by Aurl
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump !!
-
bump
-
bump
-
Bump!
-
bump
-
i have bought the files but i dont know how to remove the lock but heres both for quest and pc
YET AGAIN I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE LOCK PLEASE SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME!!! -
i have bought the files but i dont know how to remove the lock but heres both for quest and pc
YET AGAIN I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE LOCK PLEASE SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME!!!@bear_witness Can you send a screenshot of your avatar descriptor?
-
@bear_witness Can you send a screenshot of your avatar descriptor?
@mamaza what do you mean like can you give me a screenshot of what area you mean
-
@mamaza what do you mean like can you give me a screenshot of what area you mean
@bear_witness
When you click on the avatar as a whole the descriptor should be in the inspector
hope this helps -
@mamaza what do you mean like can you give me a screenshot of what area you mean
@bear_witness As shown in the screenshot from Dovakiin, I need to see the menu and settings to check if it works and if I have successfully resolved the issue
-
@bear_witness As shown in the screenshot from Dovakiin, I need to see the menu and settings to check if it works and if I have successfully resolved the issue
@mamaza Question: Will you be doing a male and female version? I'm really hyped!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login