LF: VANYA by Mochiko
-
That's what I've used. Works fine for me.
Av3Emulator, d4arAvatarOptimizer and Memory Optimizer are optional.
Hope it helps

@Extortion6090 thank you! ill try now
-
That's what I've used. Works fine for me.
Av3Emulator, d4arAvatarOptimizer and Memory Optimizer are optional.
Hope it helps

@Extortion6090 ok yeah no its still not working

-
-
@Extortion6090 ok yeah no its still not working

do you have this check mark enabled in top right?

also make sure that you don't have a crossed eye icon on the model in the hierarchy

-
do you have this check mark enabled in top right?

also make sure that you don't have a crossed eye icon on the model in the hierarchy

@Extortion6090 yes i do, it full on says missing avatar tho

-
@GoStuffYourself HAHAHA
-
@Extortion6090 yes i do, it full on says missing avatar tho

@thereileakedit check if the fbx is imported
-
@Extortion6090 yes i do, it full on says missing avatar tho

@thereileakedit put humanoid on the fbx
-
@thereileakedit put humanoid on the fbx
@mamaza already is humanoid, idk why its not working, ive imported everything, correct versions of all, etc.
-
oh wait i got it i think
-
says its out of parameters for me even tho i used all the optimizing tools.
-
@mamaza already is humanoid, idk why its not working, ive imported everything, correct versions of all, etc.
@thereileakedit
make a screen of it so I can see -
@mamaza already is humanoid, idk why its not working, ive imported everything, correct versions of all, etc.
@thereileakedit I also put it through the blender but I didn't have your worries. I'll help you any way I can
-
if anyone is having issues, select the FBX and uncheck "strip bones"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
