LF: PyroBun - VRChat Cinder Bunny Base Model
-
please... bump
-
I'm tired of this grandpa.....
-
Here... I.. Here.
-
Here... I.. Here.
@OttyAviBun Thanks!!
do you maybe also can upload the Substance files?
(and i saw you uploaded the Readme file 2 times) -
@OttyAviBun Thanks!!
do you maybe also can upload the Substance files?
(and i saw you uploaded the Readme file 2 times)@Layui
There is none..wydm by "Substance files"???
There's two readmes bc I sent the uniypackages in both files in one whole file.
There are no Substance files.. ig?
Sorry :< -
@Layui
There is none..wydm by "Substance files"???
There's two readmes bc I sent the uniypackages in both files in one whole file.
There are no Substance files.. ig?
Sorry :<@OttyAviBun hm strange.
on jinxxy it has also a file named PyroBun Other Bits.zip and in the info it says that it comes with one.
Comes With:- .UnityPackage(s), PC and Quest/Android (use Separate PC & Android projects!!!)
- .VRM File(s), Regular & Shiny
- .VSFAvatar File(s), Regular & Shiny
- .Blend file - Blender 4.4.3
- .SPP Files - Substance Painter 2024 10.0.0
-
Idk....
-
I can send screenshots of what I have
-
I can send screenshots of what I have
@OttyAviBun ah he has no space for it on booth because limited storage and you would need to contact him on Discord to get the rest of the files.
-
bump for the other files (especially the substance)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login