LF various Undertale and HB/HH avatars
-
Hey there! I made topics before about these guys separately but I figured I would put them all in one thing so it's easier for me to bump.
My friend is looking for some specific avatars he lost when they were removed from public because they were like. His favourite avatars ever. They don't need to be ripped avatars just where I can get them/purchase them if they are still available!
The first one is called 'Horrorgaster!Sans' and it's by AbyssalVoid on vrc. It's the only one that's still technically public but it has like. All the features removed

The second one is an Alastor avatar that was removed very recently. Unfortunately we only have one screenshot of it, and it was from when the two of us took a pic together (I already know the hellhound avatar)

The third is a Lucifer that apparently had lots of features, like guns, movable wings, and alternate textures/outfts. I never saw this one in person as it was removed before I met my friend, but he's been looking for it again for AGES. He says it was called something similar to 'Dark Moth Lucifer' or some such.



Again, not necessarily looking for RIPS just information on these avatars; OR similar ones that can be found!
I'm also looking for a few Alastors I saw on tiktok that the posters refuse to say anything about:



-
I mean if it's gonna get found it doesn't matter who you are bumping the thread for but alright
-
I think actually I know what your talking about. For the most part those avatars were 1.0 and it's world creator stopped playing VRChat and I think if i right recall took down the models. Sorry dude. The favorite I had of their collection from public clone the Ink Sans and all the others be broken or gone.
-
aw dip seriously? that's sucks so hard. No one would have the models backed up?
-
The images seem to be broken except for the one so here is the images again.
The main alastor:

The Lucifer:



The other Alastors:



-
aw dip seriously? that's sucks so hard. No one would have the models backed up?
@peachpirate I don't think it would of been considering the time era was 2018
-
@AmbrisSolistica aaaauuuuugh
-
Update! I found and spoke to the creator of the Horrorgaster!Sans and unfortunately they no longer have the files, however they plan on remaking the avatar! I can't wait to see what they do

-
Bump for the rest!
-
Jump
-
Bumppp
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login