Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. "Lazy Day Sweater" for Rindo (found) ✔

"Lazy Day Sweater" for Rindo (found) ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
18 Posts 15 Posters 3.9k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GothG
    GothG
    Goth
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    +1 For Selestia And Kikyo

    • just a silly girl
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • H-I-N-AH
      H-I-N-AH
      H-I-N-A
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      +1 for maya and karin

      𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪
      Pofile_Counter

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KyuK
        KyuK
        Kyu
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Uhm... i forgot where i got this from...
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Myau

        H-I-N-AH 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KyuK Kyu

          Uhm... i forgot where i got this from...
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          H-I-N-AH
          H-I-N-AH
          H-I-N-A
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Kyu which avatar it is

          𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪
          Pofile_Counter

          KyuK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • H-I-N-AH H-I-N-A

            @Kyu which avatar it is

            KyuK
            KyuK
            Kyu
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @H-I-N-A Rindo

            Myau

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • A
              A
              azul
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              +1 for kikyo

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GothG
                GothG
                Goth
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Anyone have this for Maya?

                • just a silly girl
                ioioioI 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  sss190
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  +1 kikyo

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ?
                    ?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    I only have rindo's version
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • GothG Goth

                      Anyone have this for Maya?

                      ioioioI
                      ioioioI
                      ioioio
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Goth Here is for maya: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • forksF
                        forksF
                        forks
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        anyone have this for selestia?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                          • silly faceS silly face

                            This one
                            https://ene-0919.booth.pm/items/4042075
                            3f611b8a-b063-4bf4-91dc-d5511f051e8d_base_resized.jpg
                            If anyone has this for Rindo it would be so cool!

                            c0tt0nc4ndyC
                            c0tt0nc4ndyC
                            c0tt0nc4ndy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @silly-face re-up?

                            mwa ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹

                            KurukoK 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • c0tt0nc4ndyC c0tt0nc4ndy

                              @silly-face re-up?

                              KurukoK
                              KurukoK
                              Kuruko
                              wrote on last edited by Kuruko
                              #16

                              @c0tt0nc4ndy [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M
                                M
                                markiplierx
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                Bump for karin

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C
                                  C
                                  cannedpaint
                                  wrote on last edited by cannedpaint
                                  #18
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular