VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics
-
https://discord.gg/bT6bkaBZ sadly my method got clapped and u might have to go here if u need more then like 3 ripped dm me on this page
@crystaldustie thatll go down in a week here https://discord.gg/vrcdatapacks
-
@crystaldustie hey, ik u just came back but you think you could get one of these?
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5188492b-f8f8-4f3a-b57e-b99581e017da
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3efe5af0-9fff-489f-94ce-6c10e3457f0e
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_83f8974a-e295-4b64-b698-fa41a3d15167 -
https://discord.gg/bT6bkaBZ sadly my method got clapped and u might have to go here if u need more then like 3 ripped dm me on this page
-
I'm super late and its not furry but pass for puppy boy?? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5c5c9611-938a-4700-a12c-14ecdddf6daa I've always wanted it
-
@crystaldustie Hey now that you're back, when you find a new method could you let me know? thanks ^^
@RexyAwoo sure but there discord u can make request in there and they send u the decode bundle
-
@RexyAwoo sure but there discord u can make request in there and they send u the decode bundle
-
Hey CrystalDustie I'm on the discord and I click that link and I applied and also what channel tab should I do request on the vrca links
-
@RexyAwoo sure but there discord u can make request in there and they send u the decode bundle
-
I Thank I got it figured out. thanks Crystaldustie.
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f250c02f-eda7-45ce-b6fa-3cfeae63dba0 please shes the only furry that looks so close to me in NEED HERRR
-
i want to have that !
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_60bcdb81-aca1-4425-b8a0-1c5b721158b5
-
-
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6910de84-f6ca-4f9d-bd06-67caeb932cfe ive been trying to get my hands on this for a lil while now
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login