Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics

VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furry
573 Posts 144 Posters 72.9k Views 44 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DirrtyDoggo
    wrote on last edited by
    #472

    Show's over yall.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MIKEUNIX94
      wrote on last edited by
      #473

      Wow a dead chat 😞 rest in peace CrystalDustie🫡

      CrystalDustC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

        VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics

        RexyAwooR
        RexyAwooR
        RexyAwoo
        wrote on last edited by
        #474

        @crystaldustie Hey are you still doing this?

        MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

        I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

        Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

        RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

          @crystaldustie Hey are you still doing this?

          RexyAwooR
          RexyAwooR
          RexyAwoo
          wrote on last edited by
          #475

          nvm saw the ban. 😞

          MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

          I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

          Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • frib20F
            frib20F
            frib20
            wrote on last edited by
            #476

            how about this one
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f437b82b-f111-43cb-97ce-99745b7a9718

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E esau_winchester

              @MIKEUNIX94 is that the method that crystal used was something he discovered and according to him he would make a publication to teach the method.

              the strange thing is that he was banned before he did it.

              CrystalDustC
              CrystalDustC
              CrystalDust
              wrote on last edited by
              #477

              @SpicyWouts i got temp ban for bad words got im back

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              5
              • M MIKEUNIX94

                Wow a dead chat 😞 rest in peace CrystalDustie🫡

                CrystalDustC
                CrystalDustC
                CrystalDust
                wrote on last edited by
                #478

                @MIKEUNIX94 no im back got ban for 1 week

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

                  @SpicyWouts i got temp ban for bad words got im back

                  E
                  E
                  esau_winchester
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #479

                  @crystaldustie yeiiiii its a alive

                  CrystalDustC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                    bro was cool so sad i never asked him for a avatar

                    CrystalDustC
                    CrystalDustC
                    CrystalDust
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #480

                    @teknoeee im back btw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E esau_winchester

                      @crystaldustie yeiiiii its a alive

                      CrystalDustC
                      CrystalDustC
                      CrystalDust
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #481

                      @SpicyWouts ik i got banned for shitty words not going to lie

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

                        @SpicyWouts ik i got banned for shitty words not going to lie

                        E
                        E
                        esau_winchester
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #482

                        @crystaldustie wow

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CrystalDustC
                          CrystalDustC
                          CrystalDust
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #483

                          https://discord.gg/bT6bkaBZ sadly my method got clapped and u might have to go here if u need more then like 3 ripped dm me on this page

                          ErikkuE RexyAwooR 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            MIKEUNIX94
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #484

                            We missed you

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M MIKEUNIX94

                              Juno The Protogen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5b803fd0-dd70-4040-94b6-e6a5477bee77
                              Aizawa-Gen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1040b604-8157-46d6-8450-1815e1ed62ef
                              Shoto-Gen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4821ea1e-7a50-42eb-bc94-35454156db01

                              M
                              M
                              MIKEUNIX94
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #485

                              I still have my 3 ready from a couple weeks ago 😅

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

                                https://discord.gg/bT6bkaBZ sadly my method got clapped and u might have to go here if u need more then like 3 ripped dm me on this page

                                ErikkuE
                                ErikkuE
                                Erikku
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #486

                                @crystaldustie thatll go down in a week here https://discord.gg/vrcdatapacks

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TheOwlBoiT
                                  TheOwlBoiT
                                  TheOwlBoi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #487

                                  ay, welcome back!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LILF4TB1TCHL
                                    LILF4TB1TCHL
                                    LILF4TB1TCH
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #488

                                    @crystaldustie hey, ik u just came back but you think you could get one of these?

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5188492b-f8f8-4f3a-b57e-b99581e017da
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3efe5af0-9fff-489f-94ce-6c10e3457f0e
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_83f8974a-e295-4b64-b698-fa41a3d15167

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P
                                      P
                                      pepep
                                      wrote on last edited by pepep
                                      #489

                                      @crystaldustie Welcome back! It's awesome to see you again.

                                      Let us know if you feel like doing any more ripping? You're not obligated too, of course. Plus, I suppose you'd need to find a new method!

                                      Trading goes against the spirit of this site. Distribute assets openly.

                                      Ignore creator tears. Keep ripping.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

                                        https://discord.gg/bT6bkaBZ sadly my method got clapped and u might have to go here if u need more then like 3 ripped dm me on this page

                                        RexyAwooR
                                        RexyAwooR
                                        RexyAwoo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #490

                                        @crystaldustie Hey now that you're back, when you find a new method could you let me know? thanks ^^

                                        MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                                        I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                                        Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                                        CrystalDustC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R
                                          R
                                          ravenravenra
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #491

                                          I'm super late and its not furry but pass for puppy boy?? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5c5c9611-938a-4700-a12c-14ecdddf6daa I've always wanted it

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular