Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics

VRCA Rippering if u want a Furry av ill grab it just dm me the av link only Publics

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furry
573 Posts 144 Posters 73.0k Views 44 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TheSilly
    wrote on last edited by
    #198

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7b6fc8a1-5049-42a0-81de-2cec2fa5bf20
    Could I mayhaps get this please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      TheSilly
      wrote on last edited by
      #199

      Was hoping to get this
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7b6fc8a1-5049-42a0-81de-2cec2fa5bf20

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MIKEUNIX94
        wrote on last edited by
        #200

        love this website

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KyokomakiK Kyokomaki

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_97a0248f-4131-439e-a110-0584d0f01d61 would love to get my hands on this silly

          KyokomakiK
          KyokomakiK
          Kyokomaki
          wrote on last edited by
          #201
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CrystalDustC CrystalDust

            @Kyokomaki 🔗 Download Link (mediafire.com)

            KyokomakiK
            KyokomakiK
            Kyokomaki
            wrote on last edited by
            #202

            @crystaldustie I tried fixing the avi but alot of the scrips don't work and some other stuff like toggles and such I know you have a heavy work load with trying to give everyone avis but I would love if you could fix the package take your time as i can wait :3 Hope your doing well make sure to get good rest ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MIKEUNIX94
              wrote on last edited by
              #203

              you need FACS.Utilities.24.05.03 to fix and remove scrips

              KyokomakiK 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ScrubS
                ScrubS
                Scrub
                wrote on last edited by
                #204

                Could I get this one https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6015416-4c42-481c-a859-39c44947ae67

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MIKEUNIX94
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #205

                  is he sleeping

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M MIKEUNIX94

                    you need FACS.Utilities.24.05.03 to fix and remove scrips

                    KyokomakiK
                    KyokomakiK
                    Kyokomaki
                    wrote on last edited by Kyokomaki
                    #206

                    @MIKEUNIX94 ive followed the video he posted and ive been using FACS but im still having problems I imported everything right i believe

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M MIKEUNIX94

                      wow free loot thanks.
                      Alice Mamagen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_13a2249a-655d-4d04-9d4c-236e9143f6d3

                      Pumkat Mamagen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f3d5a5e6-582c-4f43-9f68-08dbb29013f9

                      Pride Mamagen https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f06a196e-0767-4b78-b469-dff754311fd9

                      Mamagen Quest SFW https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2327bc4f-ffa1-4c77-b6f1-dc082f0e59c9

                      Public NovaTracker Mamagen VRCFT https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_48c2fc91-a81c-498b-8e12-823f6db813a0

                      M
                      M
                      MIKEUNIX94
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #207

                      @MIKEUNIX94 mine's not done yet.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • w a hW
                        w a hW
                        w a h
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #208

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e835c44-0045-4148-8026-3db2c4e670aa would this one get ripped if not its fine

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire1987F
                          Fire1987F
                          Fire1987
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #209

                          My man's on the rep grind
                          Massive W

                          LF:
                          SiuSiu Assets :D

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            MIKEUNIX94
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #210

                            is he there? Crystaldustie

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SammyWammyS
                              SammyWammyS
                              SammyWammy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #211

                              This Glacy Edit https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6f9ecf0f-2ea3-4607-b00b-493bd8b2d8e3 please and thank you!

                              ʚ I create Avatar Edits
                              ʚ I also repair VRCA's & turn them in Unity Packages
                              ʚ I do have Avatars & VRCA's to trade, just ask and I'll show what I have

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WaffsW
                                WaffsW
                                Waffs
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #212

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1f42b89d-e4bc-4c09-a0f9-5f59e2993bc1 Please?

                                WaffsW 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WaffsW
                                  WaffsW
                                  Waffs
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #213

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7744962d-ee87-45c3-b269-a2981f11ff33 Also this kitty kitty

                                  WaffsW 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SnowCatS
                                    SnowCatS
                                    SnowCat
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #214
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B
                                      B
                                      Boyo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #215

                                      Can you do this avatar, thanks.
                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c10bd9e8-89ff-4521-876b-ba871a70e508

                                      CrystalDustC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Hardware98H Hardware98

                                        @crystaldustie If you want I can pay you, more than willing to do that if you want me to DM you! And yeah I know, I collect TDAs mainly where the creator is no longer active / doesn't have the avatars up because of DMCA or whatever. I use the older ones to repair the avatars to Physbones, boring autistic shit. I was kinda Indecisive on which ones I don't wanna loose honestly, cause all of em are different. But ofc you don't gotta do it if you don't wanna or feel like it no pressure. Just figured I'd try shooting my shot. The more VRCAs you collect now in general would probably be good cause eventually VRC might find a way to patch your methods. Hopefully that never happens, otherwise ppl will be treating VRCAs like pokemon cards and for the most part- I just wanna be prepared when that happens.

                                        Delusional precautionary probably, but yeah.

                                        CrystalDustC
                                        CrystalDustC
                                        CrystalDust
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #216

                                        @Hardware98 iv collected over 55k in vrca since 2018 on my 8tb on my 4tb i got like 30k on both so iv been ripping avs for long ass time

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • CrystalDustC
                                          CrystalDustC
                                          CrystalDust
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #217

                                          no more links for while

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular