Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Hair
  5. What is this hair?

What is this hair?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Hair
hair
12 Posts 8 Posters 5.0k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SachielS
    SachielS
    Sachiel
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    a34aecd9-c7f6-44be-b806-6bf8aff52891-image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • petalsP
      petalsP
      petals
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I think it's this please lmk if you manage to get I have been lf this hair too

      SachielS 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • petalsP petals

        I think it's this please lmk if you manage to get I have been lf this hair too

        SachielS
        SachielS
        Sachiel
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @petals I will see what I can do. Thank you legend.

        1 Reply Last reply
        ♥
        0
        • M
          M
          mommy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump for the hair if you find it

          https://jinxxy.com/Tink3D/ixmaL

          If you liked my post or thought it was helpful, please consider upvoting <3
          See all of my contributions
          I post what I have, so I probably don't have updated versions, sorry.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RembranR
            RembranR
            Rembran
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            do you know the original avatar? from the picture? if not completely fine ^^!!

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RembranR Rembran

              do you know the original avatar? from the picture? if not completely fine ^^!!

              M
              M
              mommy
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Rippername2 It's an edited version of the Shinra booth avatar, I would link it directly but it got taken down

              https://boothplorer.com/avatar/4707634

              If you liked my post or thought it was helpful, please consider upvoting <3
              See all of my contributions
              I post what I have, so I probably don't have updated versions, sorry.

              RembranR 1 Reply Last reply
              😖
              2
              • M mommy

                @Rippername2 It's an edited version of the Shinra booth avatar, I would link it directly but it got taken down

                https://boothplorer.com/avatar/4707634

                RembranR
                RembranR
                Rembran
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mommy thanks for the info anyway! ^^ guess I'll just have to make a similar one myself! ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ManaM
                  ManaM
                  Mana
                  wrote on last edited by Mana
                  #8

                  @Sachiel @petals @mommy
                  Bought ♥
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  (´-`).。oO Any base works!

                  uwugrrU 1 Reply Last reply
                  6
                  • M
                    M
                    mommy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @channa Thank you~

                    If you liked my post or thought it was helpful, please consider upvoting <3
                    See all of my contributions
                    I post what I have, so I probably don't have updated versions, sorry.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ManaM Mana

                      @Sachiel @petals @mommy
                      Bought ♥
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      uwugrrU
                      uwugrrU
                      uwugrr
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @channa thank you and damn it looked way better on picture specially the back

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😿
                      0
                      • ailema_nyaA
                        ailema_nyaA
                        ailema_nya
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • WitchofasiaW
                          WitchofasiaW
                          Witchofasia
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          how do you apply this im new to using a fbx!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular