(FOUND DLC+Avi) Arbiter DLC For: Lucia, the half Demon Princess by Floppiii
-
@blapanda Bro whipped out the big guns. LOL. It's nothing to do with your specs, I'm saying you seemed genuinely disturbed by the whole thing. I understand what you mean, though, by it being kitbashed 'n whatnot.
@Zombo10 You are still shittalking. You are calling my stingy, and now rowing back that "being genuinely disturbed"? Will you make up your fucking mind now?
On topic: KITBASHED avatars selling for 200+, even over 50 bucks, are a scam. That is a fact.
If you cannot grasp this, then for fuck's sake, stop posting your cynical opinion, which no one asked for! -
@Zombo10 You are still shittalking. You are calling my stingy, and now rowing back that "being genuinely disturbed"? Will you make up your fucking mind now?
On topic: KITBASHED avatars selling for 200+, even over 50 bucks, are a scam. That is a fact.
If you cannot grasp this, then for fuck's sake, stop posting your cynical opinion, which no one asked for! -
@CRONIX228 do you still need help?
-
@chhate said in (FOUND by AntiPrideGuy): Lucia, the half Demon Princess by Floppiii:
_notkate
0
C
chhate
@Bendog add my discord _notkateI added can you help
@Candi010 i need help with it
-
bumb can someone still help me?..
-
Hello Everyone, who loves my avatars.
I'm glad you love my work, but I'd like to let you all know that I'm in need of your support if you want to see such avatars exist.
I spent over 700 hours on all animations / sounds / systems / shading etc, countless of sleepless nights and working all day.
You might think the price is much for an Avatar, but I'm confident in saying this is not just an Avatar like any other.
Please think about supporting me instead, so I can keep creating such Avatars, since I need the support to live and now you really hurt me right here.

@floppiii I think the issue is there is no way to return. ive gotten a ton of avatars that look cool and cost money only to find out they suck or are flat out unusable. I paid 50 for one and it was complete trash, but the pics and trailer looked awesome. i do think you should be compensated but its hard to spend money these days on a gamble.
-
Does anyone have the password?
-
Does anyone have the password?
@cheemeratea You make the password
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️