Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: ANY Xaz3D Models

LF: ANY Xaz3D Models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrynsfwblenderlooking for
58 Posts 29 Posters 5.6k Views 61 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MIKEUNIX94
    wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Goddezilla by Xaz3D but keep in mind I just realized these are Garry's mod avatars so I don't know if it's blunder

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • M
      M
      MIKEUNIX94
      wrote on last edited by
      #25

      Here's the blender version of Godzilla

      SmutBase • GoddessZilla https://share.google/QzzvKsyXFVRPCLIiP

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M MIKEUNIX94

        Goddezilla by Xaz3D but keep in mind I just realized these are Garry's mod avatars so I don't know if it's blunder

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        E
        E
        EmpororProtects
        wrote on last edited by
        #26

        @MIKEUNIX94 people have ported gmod models before, i hope someone can come around for meowskulls, been trying to get my hands on her for literal years lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MIKEUNIX94
          wrote on last edited by
          #27

          Found a screenshot on u18chan
          Xaz3Dbackup_u18chan (1).png

          RENKAIISERR A 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • M
            M
            MIKEUNIX94
            wrote on last edited by
            #28

            https://filepost.io/d/C46V2JZjJi here's a link to it but I don't know if I can get to work I don't know if it works either

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MIKEUNIX94
              wrote on last edited by
              #29

              That's true but I wonder if they can do Gmod to blender conversion if there is one

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • M
                M
                MIKEUNIX94
                wrote on last edited by
                #30

                I found the blender version tell me if this is the right one on the picture

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • M
                  M
                  MIKEUNIX94
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #31

                  This is what's in the file
                  SmartSelect_20260520_174822_RAR.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • AkkoTheFishA
                    AkkoTheFishA
                    AkkoTheFish
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #32

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M MIKEUNIX94

                      Found a screenshot on u18chan
                      Xaz3Dbackup_u18chan (1).png

                      RENKAIISERR
                      RENKAIISERR
                      RENKAIISER
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #33

                      @MIKEUNIX94 I wish I only had the Xeno lol

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Comviner3DC
                        Comviner3DC
                        Comviner3D
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #34

                        bump for xeno

                        🪐 Blender Dark Side Practitioner (Intermediate-Advanced)
                        🛠️ Addon Mastery: Maxed Out
                        🏴‍☠️ Ripping 3D models? Of course, madam.
                        🔥 Passion of Christ-level Tech Enthusiast | God, I love learning about tech.
                        🎓 Professional Self-Taught (Yeah, I learned all of Blender by myself) <3

                        Kirby

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Comviner3DC Comviner3D

                          bump for xeno

                          S
                          S
                          Silence-056
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #35

                          @Comviner3D That Kirby fall Gif keeps making me imagine the TF2 Soldier screaming.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • P
                            P
                            PCDude
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #36

                            bump for noivern and blue raptor

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • X
                              X
                              Xspartan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #37

                              Bump for Raptor and noivern too if possible

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Jaio_9871J
                                Jaio_9871J
                                Jaio_9871
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #38

                                I will pay someone to port the noivern, I NEED IT SOO FUCKING BADD

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • RezoFall671R
                                  RezoFall671R
                                  RezoFall671
                                  wrote on last edited by RezoFall671
                                  #39

                                  bump for Highwire

                                  23497fce-9028-443f-8ef7-827e4c5560be-image.jpeg

                                  --Let's make this world better place for us--

                                  AngricA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • Jaio_9871J
                                    Jaio_9871J
                                    Jaio_9871
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #40

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • F
                                      F
                                      FrancoArmani123
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #41

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • soiledmilk78S
                                        soiledmilk78S
                                        soiledmilk78
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #42

                                        Anyone have their salazzle?

                                        Puffball Jainkins III

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          MIKEUNIX94
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #43

                                          Does Anyone have the noivern model.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular