Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: minase base v1.3.2

GIFT: minase base v1.3.2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
minaseboothvrchatgift-booth
41 Posts 27 Posters 14.7k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • strawberry.pinkS
    strawberry.pinkS
    strawberry.pink
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @Disomnia @hironoflan bump 1.4.2 update please 😢

    DisomniaD 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • strawberry.pinkS strawberry.pink

      @Disomnia @hironoflan bump 1.4.2 update please 😢

      DisomniaD
      DisomniaD
      Disomnia
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      @Berry.pink I don't have it, I'm searching too.

      ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
      ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

      DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
      ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tacocrazytacoosT
        tacocrazytacoosT
        tacocrazytacoos
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        Bump latest version plus maybe ft that goes with it please!

        I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
        Goal is to spread as much as I can!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DisomniaD Disomnia

          Minase 1.4.1 ❤

          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

          tacocrazytacoosT
          tacocrazytacoosT
          tacocrazytacoos
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          @Disomnia 1.4.2 please! ❤

          I like Tacos! Always down to trade!
          Goal is to spread as much as I can!

          DisomniaD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tacocrazytacoosT tacocrazytacoos

            @Disomnia 1.4.2 please! ❤

            DisomniaD
            DisomniaD
            Disomnia
            wrote on last edited by Disomnia
            #30

            @tacocrazytacoos I don't have it, I already said it a few comments above

            ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
            ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

            DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
            ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Ghost_89G
              Ghost_89G
              Ghost_89
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              Bump Latest Version please

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MarM
                MarM
                Mar
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChicharronC
                  ChicharronC
                  Chicharron
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    TheGoldenProxy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    To anyone wanting an update their is no 1.4.2 update (Take it from me who actually bought the model awhile ago)

                    Ch0pSt1ckC 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • T TheGoldenProxy

                      To anyone wanting an update their is no 1.4.2 update (Take it from me who actually bought the model awhile ago)

                      Ch0pSt1ckC
                      Ch0pSt1ckC
                      Ch0pSt1ck
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #35

                      @TheGoldenProxy where may I ask? Can I get it

                      – ⁠♡ 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 ♡⁠

                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ch0pSt1ckC Ch0pSt1ck

                        @TheGoldenProxy where may I ask? Can I get it

                        T
                        T
                        TheGoldenProxy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #36

                        @Ch0pSt1ck
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        Here is a link I had posted in another topic ^^

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • M
                          M
                          m0xxc0xx26
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #37

                          1.4.2 please

                          ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M m0xxc0xx26

                            1.4.2 please

                            ineviTabLeI
                            ineviTabLeI
                            ineviTabLe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #38

                            @m0xxc0xx26 please read up!

                            please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                            if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                            Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                            LF:
                            pretty boy supremacy

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

                              @m0xxc0xx26 please read up!

                              T
                              T
                              TheGoldenProxy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #39

                              @ineviTabLe
                              Reading is very hard for people now a days LMAO

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MarM
                                MarM
                                Mar
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #40

                                Would be nice a minase that you can apply more than 1 material to the skin (not eyes and expressions) tho, the model is so old, having the head attached to the body also changes the quality of tattoos an stuff.
                                Wish there was an update for it 😞

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  savage00
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #41

                                  does the package come with the earrings?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular