LF: Silver Fang by Kusø
-
-
bommp
-
@ᴋᴏʀɪ ty kisses consentingly
-
P puggy has marked this topic as solved on
-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
I have no idea how, but his pants and hair is just pink and I don't know what to do.
-
I have no idea how, but his pants and hair is just pink and I don't know what to do.
@Pleiades12 go to materials in unity and use ctrl and click all the pink ones and then look at the right and you will see hidden broken shaders that will be pink if you don't fix them using poi pro or poi toon depending on what the avatar needs for it to work the shaders
then click on the hidden shader button and go to poiyomi and if you click on it and it gives you an option to choose just pick the one that says poi pro thats what i usually do thats -
upload instructions?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

