Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. NEED This セール中【MA対応】クラゲに変形するアクセサリーセット「タマクラゲ」 6871614

NEED This セール中【MA対応】クラゲに変形するアクセサリーセット「タマクラゲ」 6871614

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
boothjellyfish
19 Posts 16 Posters 4.6k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • XHfineX
    XHfineX
    XHfine
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://piyo-jiyu-crafts.booth.pm/items/6871614

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M.CrisM
      M.CrisM
      M.Cris
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mocchi-M
        mocchi-M
        mocchi-
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        [register or login to view this hidden content] 💝

        HELP!! https://forum.ripper.store/topic/91047/does-anyone-know-the-details-of-the-hair

        resteraR LinzeL HirokuuH 3 Replies Last reply
        👍
        3
        • mocchi-M mocchi-

          [register or login to view this hidden content] 💝

          resteraR
          resteraR
          restera
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mocchi THX <3333

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GoomaG
            GoomaG
            Gooma
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            plz upload manual

            W 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GoomaG Gooma

              plz upload manual

              W
              W
              wsd13233
              wrote on last edited by wsd13233
              #6

              11

              GoomaG 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • W wsd13233

                11

                GoomaG
                GoomaG
                Gooma
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @wsd13233 thank you!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mocchi-M mocchi-

                  [register or login to view this hidden content] 💝

                  LinzeL
                  LinzeL
                  Linze
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mocchi bump for manual and ring updated plz

                  Free sharing is a costly charity.
                  Once sharing becomes others' resale, that's a monopoly.

                  I respect every creator and any takedown request. Please contact me using the forum function first before you decide to do anything that exposes me on social media. Thank you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MajorGravy2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bumping for this! The file isn't uploaded anymore.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mocchi-M mocchi-

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] 💝

                      HirokuuH
                      HirokuuH
                      Hirokuu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @mocchi The link seems to be down. Would you be able to make a new upload?

                      Just sharing what I can.
                      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                      Hirokuu's Trading List

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HirokuuH
                        HirokuuH
                        Hirokuu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @caro2815 @MajorGravy2 I found the 1.03 version that was shared before. it also includes the manual. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Just sharing what I can.
                        If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                        Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                        For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                        Hirokuu's Trading List

                        caro2815C 1 Reply Last reply
                        😊
                        3
                        • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                          @caro2815 @MajorGravy2 I found the 1.03 version that was shared before. it also includes the manual. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          caro2815C
                          caro2815C
                          caro2815
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Hirokuu Thank you!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            MajorGravy2
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Thank you so much!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ExcaligatorE
                              ExcaligatorE
                              Excaligator
                              wrote on last edited by Excaligator
                              #14

                              https://eridanusu-shop.booth.pm/items/6932938

                              There are two free materials for this asset!

                              I think they look pretty cool and neat!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • yoyeh42221Y
                                yoyeh42221Y
                                yoyeh42221
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump for newest version

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MIZUMIMIZUM
                                  MIZUMIMIZUM
                                  MIZUMIMIZU
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Bump 1.06

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MiarryM
                                    MiarryM
                                    Miarry
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    someone could explain how to install it? like i need to move the boxes? and for some reason the necklace/earring dissapear for me just letting the ball behind...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C
                                      C
                                      CaiBaoBao
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      BUMP for the 新マテリアル追加!タマクラゲ専用マテリアル&差し替えモデル「SpherePhonic」7167751

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • GarflumG
                                        GarflumG
                                        Garflum
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular