Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Airi「愛莉」Jerry's Face Tracking Add-On V1.2

Airi「愛莉」Jerry's Face Tracking Add-On V1.2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vr chatairifacetrackinggift-booth
9 Posts 7 Posters 2.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    KibbyCyat
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ♡̷̷ Airi「愛莉」Jerry's Face Tracking Add-On V1.2 .
    ♡̷̷ Compatible with Avatar version Airi_1.01 .
    ♡̷̷ BL
    ♡̷̷ [register or login to view this hidden content]
    alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    4
    • B
      B
      booberchan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      thank you this cured my depression

      1 Reply Last reply
      😘
      1
      • K
        K
        kitties9999
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ty :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BubbleuwuB
          BubbleuwuB
          Bubbleuwu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          ty

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MinkaM
            MinkaM
            Minka
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thank you smm

            Will do anything for milltina assets~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • H
              H
              HolyAir
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              tysm

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                Rumii
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Hello sorry but, I have a problem with the tongue on my Airi model that I can't seem to fix; here are the details:
                All my face tracking works perfectly except for the tongue, which won't stick out or even move. Here is what I've checked:

                The PhysBones are correct.
                The hierarchy is correct (the tongue is where it's supposed to be).
                I tested with another avatar and it works perfectly; this issue only happens with Airi.
                The avatar and face tracking versions.
                The blendshapes work and have the correct names.
                OSC is correctly receiving tongue data in the OSC debug log.
                (I should mention that the face tracking system indicates the tongue isn't in the right place in the hierarchy, even though I've verified multiple times that it is.)

                Thanks for your help.

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R Rumii

                  Hello sorry but, I have a problem with the tongue on my Airi model that I can't seem to fix; here are the details:
                  All my face tracking works perfectly except for the tongue, which won't stick out or even move. Here is what I've checked:

                  The PhysBones are correct.
                  The hierarchy is correct (the tongue is where it's supposed to be).
                  I tested with another avatar and it works perfectly; this issue only happens with Airi.
                  The avatar and face tracking versions.
                  The blendshapes work and have the correct names.
                  OSC is correctly receiving tongue data in the OSC debug log.
                  (I should mention that the face tracking system indicates the tongue isn't in the right place in the hierarchy, even though I've verified multiple times that it is.)

                  Thanks for your help.

                  K
                  K
                  KibbyCyat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Rumii I cant help you debug avatar issues, just ensure you have the matching avatar version that is for this face racking prefab

                  image.jpeg

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K KibbyCyat

                    @Rumii I cant help you debug avatar issues, just ensure you have the matching avatar version that is for this face racking prefab

                    image.jpeg

                    R
                    R
                    Rumii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @KibbyCyat Yes, everything is good for that but look this...image.jpeg
                    It's giving me that error in the tongue prefab, even though the tongue is in exactly the right place...image.jpeg

                    idk for what ..

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular