Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

LF: this gardevoir by XimpliVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forhelppokemon
169 Posts 54 Posters 21.4k Views 174 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Morii_hikariiM
    Morii_hikariiM
    Morii_hikarii
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    ohh okay

    i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • isI
      isI
      is
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      yeah bump

      keep calm and leak avatars

      for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Morii_hikariiM
        Morii_hikariiM
        Morii_hikarii
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        the clothes more thn likely personalized ill either try to find the clothes but for now i have a unitypackage for hte catvoir it can either be edited to look like this model and shaderwise. but for right now heres the unitypackage or model's page with the unitypackage https://vrmodels.store/avatars/45851-hayden-catvoir-oc-vrchat.html

        i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • K KemonoFriend1260

          Had someone show me this before, TVF base body with the arms and hands replaced with mega gardevoir arms and hands from Zy0n7, the feet has been cut and the legs been turned into going to silts going to the leg to the feet, its using the head from Zy0n7's normal gardevoir, dress i donno whats its from

          SulfuricKaraS
          SulfuricKaraS
          SulfuricKara
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @KemonoFriend1260 Reading this response makes this sound really easy to recreate. This sounds like something I can reasonably do with enough time and the materials present. Thankfully, TVF Base isn't hard to get, but the Zy0n7 Gardevoir hasn't been posted anywhere. So, there's not much we can do to re-create this other than to wait.

          I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKara
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
            image.png

            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

            pyraP T 3 Replies Last reply
            4
            • SulfuricKaraS
              SulfuricKaraS
              SulfuricKara
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              It's quite literally exactly as @KemonoFriend1260 Stated. It's Zy0n7's Gardevoir head, and Zy0n7's Mega gardevoir legs and arms attached to a TVFbase. I'm going to take a break from it for now because it was very frustrating to put together, given that the sources for these models leave much to be desired, but at least we know that progress is possible toward a reconstruction.

              I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                image.png

                pyraP
                pyraP
                pyra
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @SulfuricKara i want give me xd

                i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pyraP
                  pyraP
                  pyra
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  i want gardevoir milky

                  i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKara
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    It's not even close to done, the meshes aren't even attached or paired to an armature together, they're all separate pieces. I just put this together as a proof of concept. @pyra

                    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • yorumanxY
                      yorumanxY
                      yorumanx
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      uff man... i wish you look guys replicated this.. will be cool have an a "RipperModelVersionEDIT"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Morii_hikariiM
                        Morii_hikariiM
                        Morii_hikarii
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Seems accurate

                        i do this 4 fun n im currently unemployed :_3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                          It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                          image.png

                          T
                          T
                          twotosixteen
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

                          SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T twotosixteen

                            @SulfuricKara still looks good. Is there a possibility for a unitypackage alongside the blender model?

                            SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKara
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @twotosixteen If I can figure out how to pair all of these armatures together and get it pieced together, it's possible.

                            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • pyraP
                              pyraP
                              pyra
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @SulfuricKara new update ?

                              i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • P
                                P
                                pepep
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @SulfuricKara Would also like to hear how it's going if that's cool 😄

                                Trading goes against the spirit of this site. Distribute assets openly.

                                Ignore creator tears. Keep ripping.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  ILookForLiela
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  Any news?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • CiniaHimeC
                                    CiniaHimeC
                                    CiniaHime
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    bump +2

                                    Don't forget to pay it forwards! One step goes a long way!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                                      It's an extremely far cry from this model, but.. it's a work in progress. It's going to take forever to figure out how I want to go about fixing this up, but this is what I've got in blender.
                                      image.png

                                      pyraP
                                      pyraP
                                      pyra
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @SulfuricKara update ??

                                      i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BriarBelladonnaB
                                        BriarBelladonnaB
                                        BriarBelladonna
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        bumpers

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BriarBelladonnaB
                                          BriarBelladonnaB
                                          BriarBelladonna
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          bumpy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular