LF Freshly Out "Sharlen"
-
bump for latest

-
-
+1
-
Checking in to bump for the latest update

-
bumpityyyy
-
Bumping for the latest update

-
+1 latest
-
A bump for the latest update

-
Bumpy bump, +1 for the latest update

-
bump; latest
-
Bump for the latest version.
-
-
-
I think as of writing this, Sharlen V1.1.4 is the latest version of the model.
Here you go, please enjoy. The folder comes with the PSD files too.

@LizEllie Thank you so much!
-
2024/05/18
- フェイストラッキングを実装
- FXコントローラーを更新
- しゃがみモーションを変更
- ユニークな表情を追加・更新
- 肌などのマテリアルを更新
- FBXを更新(シェイプキー追加)
- ボディテクスチャを微更新
bump for the lastest version
-
Hiya! Just posting to let everyone know there is a new update for Sharlen & I've provided the links to the new files as per usual. Plus, I included the PSD files for anyone who likes to edit stuff

For those curious about the changes so far for this year. I've translated the changelog for V2.0.0
■ Update history
2024/05/18 - V2.0.0
- Face tracking implemented.
- Updated FX controller
- Changed crouching motion
- Added/updated unique facial expressions
- Updated skin and other materials
- Updated FBX (added shape keys)
- Body textures slightly updated
Hope this helps, and thank you for the reminder. Sorry about that by the way, I lost track of time

-
Hiya! Just posting to let everyone know there is a new update for Sharlen & I've provided the links to the new files as per usual. Plus, I included the PSD files for anyone who likes to edit stuff

For those curious about the changes so far for this year. I've translated the changelog for V2.0.0
■ Update history
2024/05/18 - V2.0.0
- Face tracking implemented.
- Updated FX controller
- Changed crouching motion
- Added/updated unique facial expressions
- Updated skin and other materials
- Updated FBX (added shape keys)
- Body textures slightly updated
Hope this helps, and thank you for the reminder. Sorry about that by the way, I lost track of time

@Miss-Tera *Nice!! Thanks Tera.
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Hiya! Just posting to let everyone know there is a new update for Sharlen & I've provided the links to the new files as per usual. Plus, I included the PSD files for anyone who likes to edit stuff

For those curious about the changes so far for this year. I've translated the changelog for V2.0.0
■ Update history
2024/05/18 - V2.0.0
- Face tracking implemented.
- Updated FX controller
- Changed crouching motion
- Added/updated unique facial expressions
- Updated skin and other materials
- Updated FBX (added shape keys)
- Body textures slightly updated
Hope this helps, and thank you for the reminder. Sorry about that by the way, I lost track of time

@Miss-Tera Plsss English
-
2025/11/22
- もちふぃった~変換プロファイルを更新、変換後指が閉じるようになってしまっていたのを修正
bump for the latest version
- もちふぃった~変換プロファイルを更新、変換後指が閉じるようになってしまっていたのを修正
-
T Thalia referenced this topic on
-
bump for the latest update with the mochifitter profile
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
