Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Showbiz Chica

LF: Showbiz Chica

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
chicansfw
13 Posts 6 Posters 1.4k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SillyRandomWomanS
    SillyRandomWomanS
    SillyRandomWoman
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://x.com/luiske476/status/1418357151399956480?lang=en
    So I was scrolling through twitter and found this thing. It says its in their SubscribeStar, but i can't find it ;v;

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GuardianDireWolfG
      GuardianDireWolfG
      GuardianDireWolf
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://skfb.ly/p8s8D

      there is this on scketchfab

      I simply want Blend Files

      bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

        https://skfb.ly/p8s8D

        there is this on scketchfab

        bennywormB
        bennywormB
        bennyworm
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @GuardianDireWolf this is gonna sound real dumb, so I do apologize, but how does one use a sketchfab model? 😭

        Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

        GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bennywormB bennyworm

          @GuardianDireWolf this is gonna sound real dumb, so I do apologize, but how does one use a sketchfab model? 😭

          GuardianDireWolfG
          GuardianDireWolfG
          GuardianDireWolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @bennyworm you can import the file into blender and go from there

          I simply want Blend Files

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SillyRandomWomanS
            SillyRandomWomanS
            SillyRandomWoman
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            does anyone have the vrc port from the SubscribeStar? ;-;

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VolttekkaV
              VolttekkaV
              Volttekka
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yo, I already dealt with this a while back in https://forum.ripper.store/post/595251
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              SillyRandomWomanS 2 Replies Last reply
              🔥
              3
              • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                Yo, I already dealt with this a while back in https://forum.ripper.store/post/595251
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                SillyRandomWomanS
                SillyRandomWomanS
                SillyRandomWoman
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Volttekka ah thanks ;v;

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                  Yo, I already dealt with this a while back in https://forum.ripper.store/post/595251
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  SillyRandomWomanS
                  SillyRandomWomanS
                  SillyRandomWoman
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Volttekka also out of curiousity, were u able to make the hss puppet and showbiz chica quest compatible?

                  VolttekkaV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                    @Volttekka also out of curiousity, were u able to make the hss puppet and showbiz chica quest compatible?

                    VolttekkaV
                    VolttekkaV
                    Volttekka
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @SillyRandomWoman Been a while since I worked on it, but I think I mostly just used VRCQuestTools on it

                    SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                      @SillyRandomWoman Been a while since I worked on it, but I think I mostly just used VRCQuestTools on it

                      SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWoman
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Volttekka said in LF: Showbiz Chica:

                      ince I worked on it, but I think I mostly just used

                      if possible, may i have the quest version you made of it? ;-; if u made a quest version of the HSS puppet, may i use that one too?

                      Dr hoboD 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A
                        A
                        Albedo
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump for SFM. it used to be on SFMLab, but it got removed

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                          @Volttekka said in LF: Showbiz Chica:

                          ince I worked on it, but I think I mostly just used

                          if possible, may i have the quest version you made of it? ;-; if u made a quest version of the HSS puppet, may i use that one too?

                          Dr hoboD
                          Dr hoboD
                          Dr hobo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @SillyRandomWoman were u ever able to convert it?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dr hoboD
                            Dr hoboD
                            Dr hobo
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bump for quest

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular