Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Dump of stuff I've bought recently :3

Dump of stuff I've bought recently :3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftasset dumpcutekawaiiboughtgift-booth
12 Posts 9 Posters 13.4k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • terowoistT
    terowoistT
    terowoist
    wrote on last edited by terowoist
    #1

    Baby Bottle & Pacifier Gimmicks>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    dad65c36-f7f1-4318-9363-bcad76c7c59c-30d6f5b6-6614-4b7e-815b-73491c18a8f5_base_resized.jpg
    Kusekke short bob>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    0a20de21-ce5e-47d9-897a-30aeade8acf4-d962c147-6005-4ade-b9b1-58760613e7ed_base_resized.jpg
    Tummy Bulge for Chocolat>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    b21867fc-ae9e-4f3b-ace7-9adcc5c4521b-f1af5a15-f0a7-4249-b1b8-98789ad28f7a_base_resized.jpg
    Touch Feedback System for Chocolat>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    fae9aa4a-4730-4ba1-82d3-1a4cd2eeb08a-24eed7a2-c82b-4bee-8637-603dceb3a0ce_base_resized-1.jpg
    Angelic Harness Chocolat, Chiffon, Lime>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    74061809-c382-43c1-847c-897fe2b806ea-0a3e1cb0-1659-415d-8b82-23e5804bd5e3_base_resized.jpg
    ♡MILK♡ Chocolat and Chiffon>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    4b56451b-4149-4ab9-b41c-ac8c23b51df8-aebe3e0a-c9f8-47d8-8300-0250f7d0d3e8_base_resized.jpg
    Simple_BoB>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    b0d6b173-6e43-487b-9c93-1088ed49f9fd-590c694d-6341-41c3-b10e-ea6ba7cf7de2_base_resized.jpg
    NekoNap Hair>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    eb290ede-02bb-4011-85a7-8a4b078758a4-fdce7c8b-fa36-45a0-be97-e1bf6d347fa2_base_resized.jpg
    Cat nails Chocolat and Chiffon>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    4714fa5f-b8cf-4a8d-9153-3a93a9e17215-b86fd8f1-e243-4847-921b-ffbc1717f9db_base_resized.jpg
    Be My Side makeup set 2 Chocolat and guru guru eye texture Chocolat>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    a980236c-f228-4b28-9048-6edb5871d05c-ec0f236d-acb1-4805-88e9-c1f5cb9091da_base_resized.jpg
    7c9675a9-1574-40e0-81b7-2c8d161a86ee-06f83760-5fcd-4e89-8f01-4c494ff28e8b_base_resized.jpg
    Shameful diapers>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    735d3e63-4acf-4498-97a1-d4b23f09a022-8b32e14c-1684-4022-abf8-0624f0cb6ca7_base_resized.jpg

    ----------------------------------------EDIT BECAUSE I FORGOT SOME STUFF
    ❤Yumesoda Maid for Chiffon, Lime❤>[register or login to view this hidden content]
    a28500a8-69fc-4d05-877a-8139c6ba062b-ba88d8ac-d19f-4b36-9c97-5900c82e7a8d_base_resized.jpg

    !ANY CHIFFON OUTFIT CAN BE USED ON CHOCOLAT!
    This is just stuff I've gotten recently, and I post more on assetopia.ru so go there :3

    ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    25
    • BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Fact that I was just looking for some of these a few days ago.. THANK YOU!

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      terowoistT 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      0
      • BluuuuB Bluuuu

        Fact that I was just looking for some of these a few days ago.. THANK YOU!

        terowoistT
        terowoistT
        terowoist
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @pinkcookie2777 ofc!!! if theres anything else ur looking for send it my way and ill either see if i have it or can buy it :3 ❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • CookieTunesC
          CookieTunesC
          CookieTunes
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Eee you're amazing!! I was just looking for the cat nailss !! <33

          ᯓ ᡣ𐭩 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 !! \ @ 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

          terowoistT 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          0
          • CookieTunesC CookieTunes

            Eee you're amazing!! I was just looking for the cat nailss !! <33

            terowoistT
            terowoistT
            terowoist
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @DropTheBeat ofcc fullset was so expensive maybe ill get it this weekend tho :3

            L 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mallowM
              mallowM
              mallow
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Ah tysm!! I was literally just looking for the milk and cat nails💜

              ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              0
              • terowoistT terowoist

                @DropTheBeat ofcc fullset was so expensive maybe ill get it this weekend tho :3

                L
                L
                LexiiBeans
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @terowoist The cat nails are eazy to mod to other models as they are MD nails! You just need the addon for unity and a lil patience to copy paste the numbers from your model to the new nails. I've successfully done this with Millltina and Ruri using the Chocolat exclusive cat nails!

                everything for choc 🍫

                terowoistT 1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                1
                • L LexiiBeans

                  @terowoist The cat nails are eazy to mod to other models as they are MD nails! You just need the addon for unity and a lil patience to copy paste the numbers from your model to the new nails. I've successfully done this with Millltina and Ruri using the Chocolat exclusive cat nails!

                  terowoistT
                  terowoistT
                  terowoist
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @ion_xox yeye !! i know i just mean for other people since i know it can be tedious

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👑
                  2
                  • Silent1324S
                    Silent1324S
                    Silent1324
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I would like to try out some of these with someone :3

                    NOAH

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DehavenD
                      DehavenD
                      Dehaven
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      didn't know it exist, thanks for mentioning assetopia

                      just mention @Dehaven me if any link is broken, will respond in a few days👀

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SoftBunnyS
                        SoftBunnyS
                        SoftBunny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        youre such a princess for this

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        0
                        • kutunga tinkiK
                          kutunga tinkiK
                          kutunga tinki
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Bubbleuwu

                          i have specific teastes~

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular