Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: LPoly Niko Model by Dr Herobrine

LF: LPoly Niko Model by Dr Herobrine

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
avataroneshotloocking for
17 Posts 9 Posters 1.4k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    FoxLover97
    wrote on last edited by FoxLover97
    #1

    I would buy this, but I couldn't find a link and I have way too much social anxiety to talk to them![alt text]VRChat_2025-04-28_01-01-09.977_1920x1080.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      FoxLover97
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

      VolttekkaV FallenShadowF E R 5 Replies Last reply
      0
      • F FoxLover97

        I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

        VolttekkaV
        VolttekkaV
        Volttekka
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @RaposaTheRevived Not gonna share with the class?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F FoxLover97

          I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

          FallenShadowF
          FallenShadowF
          FallenShadow
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @RaposaTheRevived i agree, share with the class, i would also like to have it 🙏

          ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          0
          • mr_noticeM
            mr_noticeM
            mr_notice
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            yeah come on dude, share with the class. Nik0.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FSHYF
              FSHYF
              FSHY
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i need it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F FoxLover97

                I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

                E
                E
                erdwin101
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @FoxLover97 Can you please either share it with me or tell me what I can do to do the same? I love one shot and I really wanna have a custom Niko.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  erdwin101
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    erdwin101
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    plz

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      erdwin101
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E
                        E
                        erdwin101
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F FoxLover97

                          I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

                          E
                          E
                          erdwin101
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @FoxLover97 plz tell me what you did

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            erdwin101
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            plz

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • F FoxLover97

                              I had someone help me get it so nvm now ^w^

                              R
                              R
                              Removed Account
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @FoxLover97 Well you gonna tell us?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BaphometscurseB
                                BaphometscurseB
                                Baphometscurse
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_facebe20-5781-4dd1-afbb-250935bcc1b7 @erdwin101 @volttekka @fallenshadow @mr_notice @fshy @thelilgremlin

                                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • R
                                  R
                                  rerere0942
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  we're never getting it o7

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  -1
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    rerere0942
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    IT'S FINALLY HERE!
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    i tried to fix it but i'm really stupid so if there's something wrong with it, remember that i'm awful at this

                                    You need VRCFury for it to work

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular