Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF Rindo V1.08 Model

LF Rindo V1.08 Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
17 Posts 8 Posters 8.7k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SorrowMelowS
    SorrowMelowS
    SorrowMelow
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Here [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Also with golfwear!

    :3

    GothG 1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • SorrowMelowS SorrowMelow

      Here [register or login to view this hidden content]
      Also with golfwear!

      GothG
      GothG
      Goth
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @MilkyDudds Thanks! ^^

      • just a silly girl
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        B1nwcg55
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @MilkyDudds Thank you for the post. But I'm trying the get version 1.08, the newest update because that's the one compatible with the face tracking DLC I bought. Thank you again ^-^

        SorrowMelowS IdiaI 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          B1nwcg55
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Boop

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            B1nwcg55
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Hunting Rindo 1.08

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              B1nwcg55
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Ouuuuu 1.08 Rindo

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B B1nwcg55

                @MilkyDudds Thank you for the post. But I'm trying the get version 1.08, the newest update because that's the one compatible with the face tracking DLC I bought. Thank you again ^-^

                SorrowMelowS
                SorrowMelowS
                SorrowMelow
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @B1nwcg55 Ahh ok, By the way your welcome!

                :3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B B1nwcg55

                  @MilkyDudds Thank you for the post. But I'm trying the get version 1.08, the newest update because that's the one compatible with the face tracking DLC I bought. Thank you again ^-^

                  IdiaI
                  IdiaI
                  Idia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @B1nwcg55 It says 1.08 in the drive download.. did you test it and it wasn't? Or?

                  If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                  GothG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • IdiaI Idia

                    @B1nwcg55 It says 1.08 in the drive download.. did you test it and it wasn't? Or?

                    GothG
                    GothG
                    Goth
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Idia Was thinking the same thing but decided not to comment lol.

                    • just a silly girl
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • B
                      B
                      B1nwcg55
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Idia @Goth last time I looked it was V1.05, thats why I posted that lol. Thank you @MilkyDudds

                      GothG 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • B B1nwcg55

                        @Idia @Goth last time I looked it was V1.05, thats why I posted that lol. Thank you @MilkyDudds

                        GothG
                        GothG
                        Goth
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @B1nwcg55 I see, np lol.

                        • just a silly girl
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ASpa24A
                          ASpa24A
                          ASpa24
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          btw, anyone know what has changed?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SnapporS
                            SnapporS
                            Snappor
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            Do yall guys know why the prefab has like half of the arms gone? And do you guys know a fix?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VoxTekV
                              VoxTekV
                              VoxTek
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              bump for updated?

                              ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                              ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
                              ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
                              /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                              ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                              ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
                              ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                              • E
                                E
                                emp995
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                I'm looking for Linde golf wear. Where can I find it?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular