[Found] Sister Maid [VRChat]
-
I know the full-pack was uploaded here already, but for some reason I can't download it so does anyone else have the file?
Booth Link
I'll gift the Sister nails & boots in exchange for the trouble! Please and thank you
-
Did u try with this link from @bluebunny?
-
This post is deleted!
-
THE CUTENESS IS OVER 9000
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login