Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Ashley - Goth bRat (PC)

Ashley - Goth bRat (PC)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
rat
33 Posts 17 Posters 1.5k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcold
    wrote on last edited by
    #24

    bump reup

    port price: $35
    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • catsyrup5000C catsyrup5000

      @Sirlockinbottom Link is broken again XD
      Also: missing unity package is here: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
      I have the full thing (with the unitypackage, blend files, SPPs, and a text and video upload guide) I can post, but I don't want to steal your thunder

      mowwwM
      mowwwM
      mowww
      wrote on last edited by
      #25

      @catsyrup5000 can you post again? its banned I would also like the full pakage if you have it?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W
        W
        WaywardFreeboota
        wrote on last edited by
        #26

        Good luck to those still waiting for it. There's a version of her on Gmod Workshop, but its made by Alvaro, meaning broken flexes and missing bones.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • burgerbutcoldB
          burgerbutcoldB
          burgerbutcold
          wrote on last edited by
          #27

          ump

          port price: $35
          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcold
            wrote on last edited by
            #28

            ump

            port price: $35
            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcold
              wrote on last edited by
              #29

              its on vrm

              port price: $35
              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

              Black-LiteB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                its on vrm

                Black-LiteB
                Black-LiteB
                Black-Lite
                wrote on last edited by
                #30

                @burgerbutcold said in Ashley - Goth bRat (PC):

                vrm

                whats that site?

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Black-LiteB Black-Lite

                  @burgerbutcold said in Ashley - Goth bRat (PC):

                  vrm

                  whats that site?

                  M
                  M
                  Monster-_
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #31

                  @Black-Lite its like this site. lots of avatars for vrchat. lots images of avatars great presentation. but hell of a time try get in to them at times. loading can be right brich.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HairCloudH
                    HairCloudH
                    HairCloud
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #32

                    Bump for reupload

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • H
                      H
                      Hurkledurkle
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #33

                      bump for reup

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular