Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. CryptiaCurves personal OC’s #cryptiacurves #fnc

CryptiaCurves personal OC’s #cryptiacurves #fnc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fnafcryptacurvescryptiacurves
268 Posts 79 Posters 34.2k Views 122 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Spectral.S Spectral.

    @shwimp can i just ask what model were even workin on anymore? hell if its that bad i can do it for ya so the ppl will shut up

    fauxfurF
    fauxfurF
    fauxfur
    wrote on last edited by
    #223

    @Spectral. They want a quest conversion of the bunny model. I was planning on doing them both though

    🐾

    ahri

    757 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • fauxfurF fauxfur

      @Spectral. They want a quest conversion of the bunny model. I was planning on doing them both though

      757
      757
      75
      wrote on last edited by
      #224

      @shwimp how long will it be? just wanna know so i can come back to the post

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • fauxfurF
        fauxfurF
        fauxfur
        wrote on last edited by
        #225

        I will post them this week

        🐾

        ahri

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

          @FemboyHunter theres no way in hell you arent a child, only a child on a quest would get pressed about a model not having a quest version lol

          FemboyHunterF
          FemboyHunterF
          FemboyHunter
          wrote on last edited by
          #226

          @lovenightsky child? thats funny considering your on here high and with a mushy brain to call me a child lay off the weed and stop arguing with furries bot.Screenshot 2026-08-05 170625.png Screenshot 2026-08-05 170714.png

          lovenightskyL lollermsparkoL 2 Replies Last reply
          -1
          • 757 75

            idek why you guys are arguing on this website out of all, im just here tryna get the files. if you do have the files hit me up!

            V
            V
            VampiricClown
            wrote on last edited by
            #227

            @lullaby.wav lowky true

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FemboyHunterF FemboyHunter

              @lovenightsky child? thats funny considering your on here high and with a mushy brain to call me a child lay off the weed and stop arguing with furries bot.Screenshot 2026-08-05 170625.png Screenshot 2026-08-05 170714.png

              lovenightskyL
              lovenightskyL
              lovenightsky
              wrote on last edited by
              #228

              @FemboyHunter they misunderstood me, so idk why this is brought up you still are acting like a child.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lovenightskyL
                lovenightskyL
                lovenightsky
                wrote on last edited by
                #229

                i promise your behavior is ALOOOT more embarrassing than a simple misunderstanding between two individuals lmao

                FemboyHunterF 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

                  i promise your behavior is ALOOOT more embarrassing than a simple misunderstanding between two individuals lmao

                  FemboyHunterF
                  FemboyHunterF
                  FemboyHunter
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #230

                  @lovenightsky aww look how pathetic you look tryna make yourself seem good yeah right dude a lot older than you anyways you can talk in the void I'm done talking to bots like you.

                  lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • FemboyHunterF FemboyHunter

                    @lovenightsky aww look how pathetic you look tryna make yourself seem good yeah right dude a lot older than you anyways you can talk in the void I'm done talking to bots like you.

                    lovenightskyL
                    lovenightskyL
                    lovenightsky
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #231

                    @FemboyHunter thats sad if you are older than me acting this way, atleast if you were a child it has an explanation... quite the projection on the "pathetic"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    -1
                    • lovenightskyL
                      lovenightskyL
                      lovenightsky
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #232

                      "bot" and i have 475 rep and have been here longer than you LMAO

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      0
                      • fauxfurF
                        fauxfurF
                        fauxfur
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #233

                        I’m crine

                        🐾

                        ahri

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F Finvosrok referenced this topic on
                        • FemboyHunterF FemboyHunter

                          @lovenightsky child? thats funny considering your on here high and with a mushy brain to call me a child lay off the weed and stop arguing with furries bot.Screenshot 2026-08-05 170625.png Screenshot 2026-08-05 170714.png

                          lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparko
                          wrote on last edited by lollermsparko
                          #234

                          me when my only argument is digging up past comments like a rat, projecting like a chud, calling people "bots" and having a name that screams "I don't talk to any woman but my mother on a daily basis!": @femboyhunter

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • fauxfurF
                            fauxfurF
                            fauxfur
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #235

                            Idk why they’re saying I’m farming bumps when I’m not even the op qwq

                            🐾

                            ahri

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • lovenightskyL
                              lovenightskyL
                              lovenightsky
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #236

                              how do you "farm" bumps when it does nothing but bring the topic to the top

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              -1
                              • V
                                V
                                VampiricClown
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #237

                                I find both you grown ass niggas complaining on this website pointlesa dude. And I'm only 19 years old. Like jesus christ niggas.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                -7
                                • fauxfurF
                                  fauxfurF
                                  fauxfur
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #238

                                  Dropping them today, yea

                                  🐾

                                  ahri

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • fauxfurF
                                    fauxfurF
                                    fauxfur
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #239

                                    First can I ask what you guys truly want on the avatar. I need to delete things and I don’t want people throwing a fit in my ear that the specific thing they wanted isn’t there.

                                    🐾

                                    ahri

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • tbT
                                      tbT
                                      tb
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #240

                                      love it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • fauxfurF
                                        fauxfurF
                                        fauxfur
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #241

                                        I know I said I’d drop them Saturday but I want to know some people’s preferences of what you’d like prioritized on it, so it’s incomplete because nobody has responded yet. I ask this because I’m not converting it for myself, so please give input!

                                        🐾

                                        ahri

                                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • fauxfurF fauxfur

                                          I know I said I’d drop them Saturday but I want to know some people’s preferences of what you’d like prioritized on it, so it’s incomplete because nobody has responded yet. I ask this because I’m not converting it for myself, so please give input!

                                          K
                                          K
                                          kingtiger88
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #242

                                          @shwimp welp since no one else will answer , keep the nsfw , lose any bones that arent needed and try to keep the outfits , if you gotta remove outfits keep the default and the sectary doubt anyone cares that much for the cryptid face and eyes

                                          Im a women i just named my profile king

                                          fauxfurF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular