Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. CryptiaCurves personal OC’s #cryptiacurves #fnc

CryptiaCurves personal OC’s #cryptiacurves #fnc

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fnafcryptacurvescryptiacurves
267 Posts 78 Posters 34.1k Views 122 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • V VampiricClown

    @FemboyHunter Tf does like upvoting and downvoting even do? Is it like important at all?

    R
    R
    retro001
    wrote on last edited by
    #175

    @VampiricClown not really that important, if you get a bunch of downvotes i think you get flagged or something

    V 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R retro001

      @VampiricClown not really that important, if you get a bunch of downvotes i think you get flagged or something

      V
      V
      VampiricClown
      wrote on last edited by
      #176

      @retro001 Ohhhh okay

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U
        U
        uwubear
        wrote on last edited by
        #177

        sorry does anyone have a working model of the bun guy

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RaizelikaR
          RaizelikaR
          Raizelika
          wrote on last edited by
          #178

          bump?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fëx̌ā YæF
            Fëx̌ā YæF
            Fëx̌ā Yæ
            wrote on last edited by
            #179

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • doll.zipD doll.zip

              If you guys really don't want to wait it is pretty simple with darkoptimizer and vrcquesttools! You might have to delete a few things as well, you should chill

              CptJackSparrowC
              CptJackSparrowC
              CptJackSparrow
              wrote on last edited by
              #180

              @TADCGANGLE yo do u have the quest variant for VIBA bun

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • fauxfurF fauxfur

                @TADCGANGLE I love questtools it’s always such a good help for converting

                CptJackSparrowC
                CptJackSparrowC
                CptJackSparrow
                wrote on last edited by
                #181

                @shwimp any updates?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CptJackSparrowC
                  CptJackSparrowC
                  CptJackSparrow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #182

                  @shwimp wheres the files and updates??

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CptJackSparrowC
                    CptJackSparrowC
                    CptJackSparrow
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #183

                    day 105. still no updates from shwimp

                    Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CptJackSparrowC CptJackSparrow

                      day 105. still no updates from shwimp

                      Spectral.S
                      Spectral.S
                      Spectral.
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #184

                      @CptJackSparrow tip of advice, wait for ppl, shrimp prolly has irl stuff happenin and gangles right, if you want it now just go for it!!

                      everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                      for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                      CptJackSparrowC 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Spectral.S Spectral.

                        @CptJackSparrow tip of advice, wait for ppl, shrimp prolly has irl stuff happenin and gangles right, if you want it now just go for it!!

                        CptJackSparrowC
                        CptJackSparrowC
                        CptJackSparrow
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #185

                        @Spectral. white.png

                        Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • thatonebonsT
                          thatonebonsT
                          thatonebons
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #186

                          i could try to do quest viba if anyone cares

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • fauxfurF
                            fauxfurF
                            fauxfur
                            wrote on last edited by fauxfur
                            #187

                            Hey guys! I’ll be back home next week! Quest conversions will be here.

                            I’d like to say if you go on my other posts and be a snob about me not doing something for FREE when YOU want it, I won’t do it at all. Please take this as a warning.

                            That jacksparrow person is on my recent post and in my DMs. I explained to them my situation.
                            Attitude, being rude, chasing after me, etc. = nothing.

                            I am a REAL HUMAN BEING. Wow! Bet some of you didn’t know that. I go out of the country for work. If you know anything about pcs, they are difficult to transport!!!!! So, I use a usb flash drive to transfer things to my Chromebook. What do chromebooks have? Not as much storage as desktops!!! Unity projects and avatar files TAKE UP A LOT OF STORAGE. I CANNOT always store some things on my Chromebook. Why? Because I use it for work and on-the-go unity stuff from time to time.

                            I am so sick of people whining over pixels, not getting things when they want them. It is charity, I am not a robot, I am not your slave.

                            I will be back NEXT WEEK. At my desktop, to provide good conversions. If you are so impatient, do it yourself.

                            To those of you who have been thoughtful, thank you! I love when people acknowledge that I’m not a unity slave.

                            Be nice and you get nice things. Be rude and you ruin it for everyone. I am not obligated to do anything ever. Sometimes my calendar changes. Sorry, that’s my life, that’s how I work, that’s how I make money to eat and live.

                            Work > free stuff on a pirating website
                            Ok? Ok!!!! Love y’all

                            🐾

                            ahri

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            3
                            • fauxfurF fauxfur

                              @retro001 Because I’m going to ^w^ I travel outside of the country very often for my job, which makes deadlines on outside things rather difficult due to my complex schedule! I’m finally back home now and can really do more unity work for other people ^^

                              fauxfurF
                              fauxfurF
                              fauxfur
                              wrote on last edited by fauxfur
                              #188

                              shwimp said:

                              @retro001 Because I’m going to ^w^ I travel outside of the country very often for my job, which makes deadlines on outside things rather difficult due to my complex schedule! I’m finally back home now and can really do more unity work for other people ^^

                              shwimp said:

                              @retro001 5 months because I travel for work and have a life outside of forums. I don’t sit at my desk all day 🩷

                              shwimp said:

                              @FemboyHunter I stated it’s on my pc. I’m working right now. 95% of the time I’m out of town. Stop throwing a fit over this, it isnt that important.
                              If you don’t like my schedule go convert the avatars yourself. If you don’t want to do that quit pinging me and be patient.

                              shwimp said:

                              @FemboyHunter I do actually, on my pc.
                              I have a life I live and a job. It is not my obligation to bend over backwards to serve people.
                              It takes time to convert avatars.
                              Stop being selfish it’s a damn avatar.
                              Xoxo, 🦐

                              Here are the multiple times I’ve stated I work and have a life. Why it is taking so long for some of you to understand? Idk.
                              This is something I’ve stated for a hot minute now.

                              I will not disclose what specific day I am home as I know it will lead to more people nagging me. Know it will be next week. Both avatars. 👍

                              🐾

                              ahri

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • CptJackSparrowC CptJackSparrow

                                @Spectral. white.png

                                Spectral.S
                                Spectral.S
                                Spectral.
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #189

                                @CptJackSparrow if youre gonna say im a white knight when youre gonna be an idiot that has no common sense, no eyes, and no unity knowledge to know how to fix an avi for quest, fuck you dude, just get better.

                                everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                CptJackSparrowC 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • Spectral.S Spectral.

                                  @CptJackSparrow if youre gonna say im a white knight when youre gonna be an idiot that has no common sense, no eyes, and no unity knowledge to know how to fix an avi for quest, fuck you dude, just get better.

                                  CptJackSparrowC
                                  CptJackSparrowC
                                  CptJackSparrow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #190

                                  @Spectral. 49c887a7f00ddcf47137337ee02c92df.jpg

                                  FemboyHunterF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  -2
                                  • CptJackSparrowC CptJackSparrow

                                    @Spectral. 49c887a7f00ddcf47137337ee02c92df.jpg

                                    FemboyHunterF
                                    FemboyHunterF
                                    FemboyHunter
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #191

                                    @CptJackSparrow I still bet you she ain't gonna post it 🤣

                                    fauxfurF Spectral.S 2 Replies Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • FemboyHunterF FemboyHunter

                                      @CptJackSparrow I still bet you she ain't gonna post it 🤣

                                      fauxfurF
                                      fauxfurF
                                      fauxfur
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #192

                                      @FemboyHunter one way ticket to it not being posted. It seems we’ve failed to read past statements.

                                      🐾

                                      ahri

                                      FemboyHunterF 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • FemboyHunterF FemboyHunter

                                        @CptJackSparrow I still bet you she ain't gonna post it 🤣

                                        Spectral.S
                                        Spectral.S
                                        Spectral.
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #193

                                        @FemboyHunter stop talkin w an ai pfp

                                        everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                        for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • fauxfurF fauxfur

                                          @FemboyHunter one way ticket to it not being posted. It seems we’ve failed to read past statements.

                                          FemboyHunterF
                                          FemboyHunterF
                                          FemboyHunter
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #194

                                          @shwimp ngl your threat of not posting it doesn't work anymore cause you know why YOU SAID YOU WOULD UPLOAD BUT NEVER DO IT so say that all you want and y'all need to stop white knighting someone that says there gonna do something and not do it like do you actually think people would give a damn if you did it or not.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular