Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: clothes and sanrio. Some reupped by mallow

GIFT: clothes and sanrio. Some reupped by mallow

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
emocutegiftgift-payhip
20 Posts 9 Posters 4.1k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BluuuuB
    BluuuuB
    Bluuuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Picture? Links?

    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
    I don't do trading, don't bother!

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    2
    • mallowM
      mallowM
      mallow
      wrote on last edited by mallow
      #4

      I couldn't find the links to all of them, but here are some pictures! 💜
      The Sanrio Set includes all in the top picture, and the bottom picture is the ripped jeans!
      (Also tysm Guwra for the cute stuff!!)
      Leopard Set
      Rosary Set
      6fc1fcee-5378-4b21-80ff-139811cd9fcd-image.png 66c936a1-b8d9-466f-8716-c9c127c555c9-image.png

      ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

      kawaiikittiesK 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      3
      • mallowM mallow

        I couldn't find the links to all of them, but here are some pictures! 💜
        The Sanrio Set includes all in the top picture, and the bottom picture is the ripped jeans!
        (Also tysm Guwra for the cute stuff!!)
        Leopard Set
        Rosary Set
        6fc1fcee-5378-4b21-80ff-139811cd9fcd-image.png 66c936a1-b8d9-466f-8716-c9c127c555c9-image.png

        kawaiikittiesK
        kawaiikittiesK
        kawaiikitties
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @mallow Thank you! I wasnt able to grab some pics before I posted

        mallowM 1 Reply Last reply
        💜
        0
        • kawaiikittiesK kawaiikitties

          @mallow Thank you! I wasnt able to grab some pics before I posted

          mallowM
          mallowM
          mallow
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Guwra It's no problem at all, I'm happy to help!💜

          ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kawaiikittiesK
            kawaiikittiesK
            kawaiikitties
            wrote on last edited by kawaiikitties
            #7

            Ill try to get a new link up soon with some new assets too!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PeterPiperP
              PeterPiperP
              PeterPiper
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              The link is down :0

              kawaiikittiesK 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              1
              • pinkypiemeowP
                pinkypiemeowP
                pinkypiemeow
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                bump for new link

                sybau
                i have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PeterPiperP PeterPiper

                  The link is down :0

                  kawaiikittiesK
                  kawaiikittiesK
                  kawaiikitties
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @PeterPiper I'll get a new one up soon! i need to dig through my files. 😄

                  zeta.zazaZ 1 Reply Last reply
                  😊
                  0
                  • prettiestbeardP
                    prettiestbeardP
                    prettiestbeard
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    bump for whenever the new link is out 0v0 (tyt!!)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      peeweemop
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      does it also have the materials?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kawaiikittiesK kawaiikitties

                        @PeterPiper I'll get a new one up soon! i need to dig through my files. 😄

                        zeta.zazaZ
                        zeta.zazaZ
                        zeta.zaza
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @sharkypaws i'm so fucking desperate for these pants lol. bump for reup

                        always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

                        mallowM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • zeta.zazaZ zeta.zaza

                          @sharkypaws i'm so fucking desperate for these pants lol. bump for reup

                          mallowM
                          mallowM
                          mallow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          All credit goes to @mimicandy !! I'm just reuploading some for them 💜
                          @zeta.zaza @pinkypiemeow @PeterPiper @prettiestbeard
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          I cant find the leopard set in my files, so unfortunately I don't believe I have that one 😿

                          ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

                          kawaiikittiesK zeta.zazaZ pinkypiemeowP 3 Replies Last reply
                          ❤
                          3
                          • mallowM mallow

                            All credit goes to @mimicandy !! I'm just reuploading some for them 💜
                            @zeta.zaza @pinkypiemeow @PeterPiper @prettiestbeard
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            I cant find the leopard set in my files, so unfortunately I don't believe I have that one 😿

                            kawaiikittiesK
                            kawaiikittiesK
                            kawaiikitties
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @mallow Thank you so much ♥
                            I deleted most of my files for space and haven't been able to find a lot of the assets I had posted

                            mallowM 1 Reply Last reply
                            💜
                            0
                            • kawaiikittiesK kawaiikitties

                              @mallow Thank you so much ♥
                              I deleted most of my files for space and haven't been able to find a lot of the assets I had posted

                              mallowM
                              mallowM
                              mallow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @mimicandy Its no problem at all! 💜 I totally understand, I would die if I didnt have my 4tb external hard drive, Im a bit of an asset hoarder haha

                              ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              💞
                              1
                              • mallowM mallow

                                All credit goes to @mimicandy !! I'm just reuploading some for them 💜
                                @zeta.zaza @pinkypiemeow @PeterPiper @prettiestbeard
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                I cant find the leopard set in my files, so unfortunately I don't believe I have that one 😿

                                zeta.zazaZ
                                zeta.zazaZ
                                zeta.zaza
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @mallow THANK YOUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU

                                always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                💜
                                0
                                • mallowM mallow

                                  All credit goes to @mimicandy !! I'm just reuploading some for them 💜
                                  @zeta.zaza @pinkypiemeow @PeterPiper @prettiestbeard
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  I cant find the leopard set in my files, so unfortunately I don't believe I have that one 😿

                                  pinkypiemeowP
                                  pinkypiemeowP
                                  pinkypiemeow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @mallow aaaa thankyou so much!

                                  sybau
                                  i have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  💜
                                  0
                                  • mallowM
                                    mallowM
                                    mallow
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    I found the leopard set! I had just misplaced it haha, [register or login to view this hidden content] 💜

                                    ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    💗
                                    1
                                    • stickstickS
                                      stickstickS
                                      stickstick
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      hi sryy to bother but the sanrio link went down could you bring it up please @mallow

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular