Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Lf this frennie

Lf this frennie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncvrc avatarfilensfw
135 Posts 45 Posters 11.8k Views 93 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.I
    Imnotaripper.
    wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
    #4

    I don't think these have even touched vrchat

    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Petr SmusingP
      Petr SmusingP
      Petr Smusing
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      not yet atleast, some of them probably did but are private.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MoonypieM
        MoonypieM
        Moonypie
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        yo i was just about to post about this model and the bonfie one

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          Josh425
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          +1

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            thatguy83
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            https://www.deviantart.com/beanie-3/art/Frenni-Edit-1185059302#image-2
            image_2025-05-27_100516392.png

            YummersY 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T thatguy83

              https://www.deviantart.com/beanie-3/art/Frenni-Edit-1185059302#image-2
              image_2025-05-27_100516392.png

              YummersY
              YummersY
              Yummers
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @thatguy83 Someone said that the original artist decided to cancel that idea for some reason, I forget why.

              Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Toy chicaT
                Toy chicaT
                Toy chica
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                Lmk for the model

                Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • YummersY Yummers

                  @thatguy83 Someone said that the original artist decided to cancel that idea for some reason, I forget why.

                  Petr SmusingP
                  Petr SmusingP
                  Petr Smusing
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Yummers 14 year old started reselling the models that were free, and someone else on ripperstore started sharing the free models' links so now most of the stuff they did is now private and will possibly never see the light of day.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EeveeblockE
                    EeveeblockE
                    Eeveeblock
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    so no go on the model?

                    Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                    I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • X
                      X
                      xsergal
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      can somone put a download down plz

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • N
                        N
                        NotHereLol
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        damn, really hope someone finds these

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sintowinS
                          sintowinS
                          sintowin
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dr hoboD
                            Dr hoboD
                            Dr hobo
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            Bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Dr hoboD
                              Dr hoboD
                              Dr hobo
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M
                                M
                                MIKEUNIX94
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Solgesxd
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I
                                    I
                                    idontevenjokelad
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    bump

                                    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • tachyondgT
                                      tachyondgT
                                      tachyondg
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • PeachyParfait1P
                                        PeachyParfait1P
                                        PeachyParfait1
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          Solgesxd
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular