Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Lf this frennie

Lf this frennie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncvrc avatarfilensfw
135 Posts 45 Posters 11.8k Views 93 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

    @ElectromaVR wdym by that btw

    ElectromaVRE
    ElectromaVRE
    ElectromaVR
    wrote on last edited by
    #111

    @okayuhhhnoway I have no clue what dependencies it needs bc I cant run it in gesture manager to even see what toggles work and what doesnt. it just gives me the preprocesshook failure error

    I JAWZ2232J 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

      @okayuhhhnoway I have no clue what dependencies it needs bc I cant run it in gesture manager to even see what toggles work and what doesnt. it just gives me the preprocesshook failure error

      I
      I
      idontevenjokelad
      wrote on last edited by
      #112

      @ElectromaVR said:

      @okayuhhhnoway I have no clue what dependencies it needs bc I cant run it in gesture manager to even see what toggles work and what doesnt. it just gives me the preprocesshook failure error

      I got it to run on Gesture Manager (somehow, I dont know how) but it wont upload.

      DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • okayuhhhnowayO
        okayuhhhnowayO
        okayuhhhnoway
        wrote on last edited by
        #113

        Uh i uploaded mines perfectly fine XD

        ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ғᴏʀ 5$

        I T 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • okayuhhhnowayO
          okayuhhhnowayO
          okayuhhhnoway
          wrote on last edited by
          #114

          ik a person who does blender, ill ask him to fix it :]

          ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ғᴏʀ 5$

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

            Uh i uploaded mines perfectly fine XD

            I
            I
            idontevenjokelad
            wrote on last edited by
            #115

            @okayuhhhnoway ScreenShot of dependencies used?

            DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

              @okayuhhhnoway I have no clue what dependencies it needs bc I cant run it in gesture manager to even see what toggles work and what doesnt. it just gives me the preprocesshook failure error

              JAWZ2232J
              JAWZ2232J
              JAWZ2232
              wrote on last edited by
              #116

              @ElectromaVR If you've added Modular Framework, you have to remove it (or just make a new unity file entirely, cuz for me it wouldn't let me remove it once I added it-). It causes a lot of avi's I've tried to upload to completely shatter and cause an error in the Gesture Manager.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

                Uh i uploaded mines perfectly fine XD

                T
                T
                thatguy83
                wrote on last edited by
                #117

                @okayuhhhnoway dependencies?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • okayuhhhnowayO
                  okayuhhhnowayO
                  okayuhhhnoway
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #118

                  okay sorry u guys, sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring y'all. uh ill probably give blender a 2nd chance tonight

                  ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ғᴏʀ 5$

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Toy chicaT
                    Toy chicaT
                    Toy chica
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #119

                    Who are you

                    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J
                      J
                      JohnjJohnj
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #120

                      any hope on dependencies?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • hellokitty435H
                        hellokitty435H
                        hellokitty435
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #121
                        This post is deleted!
                        okayuhhhnowayO K 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT
                          Toy chicaT
                          Toy chica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #122

                          Pic

                          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • hellokitty435H hellokitty435
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            okayuhhhnowayO
                            okayuhhhnowayO
                            okayuhhhnoway
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #123

                            @hellokitty435 are you sure this is the frenni that works
                            ? like does the world space works

                            ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ғᴏʀ 5$

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • hellokitty435H hellokitty435
                              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                              K
                              K
                              KrillLaKrill
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #124

                              @hellokitty435 it won't upload

                              hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K KrillLaKrill

                                @hellokitty435 it won't upload

                                hellokitty435H
                                hellokitty435H
                                hellokitty435
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #125
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • courier08C
                                  courier08C
                                  courier08
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #126

                                  what are the dependencies cus all i see is the word pic and yall vague posting fr

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • courier08C courier08

                                    what are the dependencies cus all i see is the word pic and yall vague posting fr

                                    J
                                    J
                                    JohnjJohnj
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #127

                                    @somebody042 thats what im saying

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      SWISSCHEES43
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #128

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        DavyTheBunni
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #129
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • lollermsparkoL
                                          lollermsparkoL
                                          lollermsparko
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #130

                                          I guess everyone else here is struggling to upload this one, as am I since I really don't get what I'm doing wrong.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular