Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Sweetnoodles Sebastian

LF: Sweetnoodles Sebastian

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forkofiavatar
15 Posts 9 Posters 711 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SinonaSimpSolars
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I got it but they are vrca converted files I made sure it shows fine in unity tho
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    MonkeyTroyM wishfylW 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • S SinonaSimpSolars

      I got it but they are vrca converted files I made sure it shows fine in unity tho
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      MonkeyTroyM
      MonkeyTroyM
      MonkeyTroy
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @SinonaSimpSolars do the toggles for it work and is there anything i need to add to the project to make it work as such?

      w>

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S SinonaSimpSolars

        I got it but they are vrca converted files I made sure it shows fine in unity tho
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        wishfylW
        wishfylW
        wishfyl
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @SinonaSimpSolars
        If you got it to work properly, could you compile it into a unity package perhaps?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • wishfylW wishfyl

          @SinonaSimpSolars
          If you got it to work properly, could you compile it into a unity package perhaps?

          S
          S
          SinonaSimpSolars
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @wishfyl I'm wondering myself if some1 can do that

          wishfylW 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SinonaSimpSolars

            @wishfyl I'm wondering myself if some1 can do that

            wishfylW
            wishfylW
            wishfyl
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @SinonaSimpSolars
            I've had other people try aswell, seems like the rip of it is just not functional, I also had the Worldofshirts edit of the model. but it came out broken aswell. I get taking the model down because of the entirety of what happened with Pressure, but damn I wish I could just buy it. I've also tried getting in touch with twdluke, the guy who uploaded the edit but I can't get a request to get the proper package from him through.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • wishfylW
              wishfylW
              wishfyl
              wrote on last edited by
              #11
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • wishfylW wishfyl

                @SinonaSimpSolars
                I've had other people try aswell, seems like the rip of it is just not functional, I also had the Worldofshirts edit of the model. but it came out broken aswell. I get taking the model down because of the entirety of what happened with Pressure, but damn I wish I could just buy it. I've also tried getting in touch with twdluke, the guy who uploaded the edit but I can't get a request to get the proper package from him through.

                S
                S
                SinonaSimpSolars
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @wishfyl lmk if ya get it

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • wishfylW
                  wishfylW
                  wishfyl
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  Will do

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TwistedCharmT
                    TwistedCharmT
                    TwistedCharm
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    bumping cause i've been looking for the files of this

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                      P1X1E_V4LLEYP
                      P1X1E_V4LLEY
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular