Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Graveteeth Alastors(unity package prefered!)

Graveteeth Alastors(unity package prefered!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
hazbin hotelgumroadlooking for
22 Posts 10 Posters 1.7k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • huhImhereH
    huhImhereH
    huhImhere
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looking for Graveteeths Alastors! Really wanting the blue one but any is fine(or all)
    Alastor Gumroad Link
    4d369c08-9d35-4cc3-a1ad-d696d6cb8842-image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Forgotten
      wrote on last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        Forgotten
        wrote on last edited by Forgotten
        #3

        I know you asked for preferred unity package but I only bought the Blender files so sorry for that but still, just drag the fbx's and the textures into unity. [register or login to view this hidden content]

        huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • F Forgotten

          I know you asked for preferred unity package but I only bought the Blender files so sorry for that but still, just drag the fbx's and the textures into unity. [register or login to view this hidden content]

          huhImhereH
          huhImhereH
          huhImhere
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @2BDamned121 thank you tho!!!!! :0

          F 1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          0
          • huhImhereH huhImhere

            @2BDamned121 thank you tho!!!!! :0

            F
            F
            Forgotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @huhImhere I think I forgot to include the Human variant, if you're interested?

            huhImhereH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Forgotten
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Could be wrong tho, don't remember tbh

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                JustABumper
                wrote on last edited by JustABumper
                #7

                bump for unity package hopefully

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F Forgotten

                  @huhImhere I think I forgot to include the Human variant, if you're interested?

                  huhImhereH
                  huhImhereH
                  huhImhere
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @2BDamned121 Oh! I don't think it did! Id love it if ya have it though! and for those looking for the unity package you just drag the models fbx into unity and set rid to humanoid its not to hard

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Forgotten
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Yeah I do have it, I just never extracted it to begin with tbh. Since I wasn't gonna use it but gimme a minute

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      Forgotten
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • F
                        F
                        Forgotten
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Should all be there but like Huh said, just drag it in. Click on the fbx, set it to humanoid and should be good to go

                        NОСTISN 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F Forgotten

                          Should all be there but like Huh said, just drag it in. Click on the fbx, set it to humanoid and should be good to go

                          NОСTISN
                          NОСTISN
                          NОСTIS
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @2BDamned121 It's saying it needs a description key to download

                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • NОСTISN NОСTIS

                            @2BDamned121 It's saying it needs a description key to download

                            F
                            F
                            Forgotten
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @NОСTIS Shit sorry man, [register or login to view this hidden content] Copy that entire link and paste it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • OttyAviBunO
                              OttyAviBunO
                              OttyAviBun
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              can someone correct all the files to work properly, then repost as a unityfile?
                              I would myslelf (call it lazyness) but I don't wanna fuc things up

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • OttyAviBunO
                                OttyAviBunO
                                OttyAviBun
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump for fully rigged alastors

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • OttyAviBunO
                                  OttyAviBunO
                                  OttyAviBun
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump for fully rigged alastors

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L
                                    L
                                    lordgreed
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Bump for full version

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      Tinsley
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump for all avatars

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • OttyAviBunO
                                        OttyAviBunO
                                        OttyAviBun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I think some textures are missing

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • potatobunnyP
                                          potatobunnyP
                                          potatobunny
                                          wrote on last edited by potatobunny
                                          #20

                                          Bump for the others!

                                          Edit 2: All Textures are there, just got confusing

                                          Big Asset Collector

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular