Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Stylized Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Mangle files by BoltTheMan None Found

LF: Stylized Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Mangle files by BoltTheMan None Found

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
fnafstylizedanimatronicchicabonnie
243 Posts 85 Posters 31.8k Views 112 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HaresBreadth.H
    HaresBreadth.H
    HaresBreadth.
    wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Bumps

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • On a forkO
      On a forkO
      On a fork
      wrote on last edited by
      #67

      Bump and also would love a nsfw version of the mangle

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        meowththethird
        wrote on last edited by
        #68

        any luck????

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FreesiaIVF
          FreesiaIVF
          FreesiaIV
          wrote on last edited by
          #69

          Still bumping

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MaxM
            MaxM
            Max
            wrote on last edited by
            #70

            anyone have the toy bonnie one?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • w a hW
              w a hW
              w a h
              wrote on last edited by
              #71

              how come the other links don't work ? the toy bonnie and mango ones?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Imnotaripper.I
                Imnotaripper.I
                Imnotaripper.
                wrote on last edited by
                #72

                I’m too lazy to check, do any of the links work? Or do i gotta take em all down?

                If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • w a hW
                  w a hW
                  w a h
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #73

                  all of the links are broken

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #74

                    Thank you very much

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Cerberus.2007C Cerberus.2007

                      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                      TobyT
                      TobyT
                      Toby
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #75

                      @Kitku2007 Need this re uploaded PLZ it go taken down!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FreesiaIVF
                        FreesiaIVF
                        FreesiaIV
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #76

                        Also what happened to the toy chica

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • w a hW
                          w a hW
                          w a h
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #77

                          same thing

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • isI
                            isI
                            is
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #78

                            bump^

                            keep calm and leak avatars

                            for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BugsyB
                              BugsyB
                              Bugsy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #79

                              posting so i remember to put it here later, but i have all four and will makea file when my wifi is better\

                              • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                              If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                              its case i typed too fast!

                              https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                              • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              1
                              • BugsyB
                                BugsyB
                                Bugsy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #80

                                We need a ripperstore app ong 💀 unless someone knows how to get the notifications from here to go off on my phone somehow

                                Anyways lemme get yall those files

                                • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                                If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                                its case i typed too fast!

                                https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                                • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • BugsyB
                                  BugsyB
                                  Bugsy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #81

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  All 4 stylized toy animatronics in one file!

                                  • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                                  If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                                  its case i typed too fast!

                                  https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                                  • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                                  VoidAviV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.
                                    wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
                                    #82

                                    mangle and toy bonnie remain unavailable, thank you though 🙂

                                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                    BugsyB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                      mangle and toy bonnie remain unavailable, thank you though 🙂

                                      BugsyB
                                      BugsyB
                                      Bugsy
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #83

                                      @Imnotaripper. is it possible to share discord files on here? or even directly upload?

                                      • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                                      If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                                      its case i typed too fast!

                                      https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                                      • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                                      momoayaseM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BugsyB Bugsy

                                        @Imnotaripper. is it possible to share discord files on here? or even directly upload?

                                        momoayaseM
                                        momoayaseM
                                        momoayase
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #84

                                        @Bugsy I use MediaFire to upload files since I don't see a report button on it

                                        BugsyB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • momoayaseM momoayase

                                          @Bugsy I use MediaFire to upload files since I don't see a report button on it

                                          BugsyB
                                          BugsyB
                                          Bugsy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #85

                                          @momoayase makign a mediafire rn

                                          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
                                          If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
                                          its case i typed too fast!

                                          https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

                                          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular