Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Femgar

LF: Femgar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
pokemonnsfwlooking for
25 Posts 16 Posters 2.3k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • huhImhereH
    huhImhereH
    huhImhere
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Bump! Shes so pretty

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Murasame_NinjaM Murasame_Ninja

      you can go to the locallow folder on appdata, there's a vrchat folder, inside you go to cache-windowsplayer, change to the avatar you want ingame and find the the most recent _data file in the folder just mentioned, move it outside, add .vrca to the file and extract it using asset ripper or ARC

      Crunch07C
      Crunch07C
      Crunch07
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Murasame_Ninja Got a detailed approach to it or is that the bare-bones for the process?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HERE
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        is that Avatar public if so then what's it called

        if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

        Crunch07C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

          is that Avatar public if so then what's it called

          Crunch07C
          Crunch07C
          Crunch07
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @INSERT_NAME_HERE says ~Femgar~ on it

          INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Crunch07C Crunch07

            @INSERT_NAME_HERE says ~Femgar~ on it

            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HERE
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Crunch07 ight thanks

            if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SecretJuwsS
              SecretJuwsS
              SecretJuws
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              There you go [register or login to view this hidden content]

              bennywormB T B I 4 Replies Last reply
              0
              • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                There you go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                bennywormB
                bennywormB
                bennyworm
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @SecretJuws AHHH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤

                Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bennywormB bennyworm has marked this topic as solved on
                • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                  There you go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  T
                  T
                  TrapDood34
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @SecretJuws Yo I know this is old so I don't rly expect a reply, but I've been having isses for a while on trying to upload this. I keep running into some kind of "compiler errors" when trying to use the gesture manager in Unity. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

                  SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T TrapDood34

                    @SecretJuws Yo I know this is old so I don't rly expect a reply, but I've been having isses for a while on trying to upload this. I keep running into some kind of "compiler errors" when trying to use the gesture manager in Unity. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

                    SecretJuwsS
                    SecretJuwsS
                    SecretJuws
                    wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
                    #11

                    @TrapDood34 Yep remove it, gesture manager causes issues with old avis for some reason.

                    IF its not that ,make sure you have only things NEEDED NO extra stuff that you dont need, for example just the shader,avi and other stuff it needs (no clue what this specific one needs) extra stuff causes issues in unity because unity is unity

                    "we all love it" If none of that works then idk man i dont even remember uploading this really

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShadownekoKINGS
                      ShadownekoKINGS
                      ShadownekoKING
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      New link please

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                        There you go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        B
                        B
                        blp20567
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @SecretJuws new link please

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A
                          A
                          Anon26
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          Is there a place you can get the avatar , like payhip or gumroad

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • dollyloverD
                            dollyloverD
                            dollylover
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PrachionestP
                              PrachionestP
                              Prachionest
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              Can we please get a new link.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                                There you go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                I
                                I
                                idkprobafart
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @SecretJuws new link?

                                SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • I idkprobafart

                                  @SecretJuws new link?

                                  SecretJuwsS
                                  SecretJuwsS
                                  SecretJuws
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @idkprobafart Dont have it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ShadownekoKINGS
                                    ShadownekoKINGS
                                    ShadownekoKING
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Bump

                                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ShadownekoKINGS ShadownekoKING

                                      Bump

                                      I
                                      I
                                      idkprobafart
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @ShadownekoKING bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • blackveins666B
                                        blackveins666B
                                        blackveins666
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #21

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D
                                          D
                                          DAEDRICswat
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #22

                                          Reup!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular