Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Need help ripping a private model (I only have the UserID/Pictures of the model)

Need help ripping a private model (I only have the UserID/Pictures of the model)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
rippingprivatemodel
3 Posts 2 Posters 631 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    Kaithe
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have the unity/blender skills to fix whatever issues the model would have after being ripped.
    I would appreciate some help with it, preferably in DM's. Thanks ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Kat-chanK
      Kat-chanK
      Kat-chan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Same, I also only have the UserID and pics of the Avi
      file_562adf4b-5f10-46f6-a8c8-cf51b4975585.png
      file_c7299e43-0814-44cd-b74c-44492505c1a6.png

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Kat-chanK
        Kat-chanK
        Kat-chan
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think this is their Avi ID avtr_a5f8b0b0-c9c6-4298-aab6-417667a4cb59

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular