Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF Urban Tech Obsidian -Milltina

LF Urban Tech Obsidian -Milltina

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
looking forclohtesmilltina
11 Posts 8 Posters 10.5k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BluuuuB
    BluuuuB
    Bluuuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    +1

    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
    I don't do trading, don't bother!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      Appleton
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Bukp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ALilRottenA
        ALilRottenA
        ALilRotten
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Does anyone have the Kipfel version? (Looking for a friend who wants it)
        If no one does, that's okay.

        • I rig up models
        • I add clothing/assets to premade models
        • Learning how to make models
        • Can make VRC ports
        • I teach people via YT

        [I do NOT do trades]

        :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HKH
          HKH
          HK
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          bump milltina

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShanaS
            ShanaS
            Shana
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Bump milltina pls

            Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

            If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
            I try to check this site daily.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ShanaS
              ShanaS
              Shana
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Bump Milltina pls

              Creating avatars for myself, one circle of hell at a time.

              If my links ever break, do let me know asap!
              I try to check this site daily.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                ImHypa
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bump milltina

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • uwumonsterzU
                  uwumonsterzU
                  uwumonsterz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • fenicheartF
                    fenicheartF
                    fenicheart
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • fenicheartF
                      fenicheartF
                      fenicheart
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular