LF: 柳絮_Sweater Coat (27アバター対応)
-
This post is deleted!
-
"I'm sorry, but when I applied it to Grus, it seems there's an issue with the chest area. Do you happen to have a newer version?"
@Mana said in LF: 柳絮_Sweater Coat (27アバター対応):
Fullset:
-
"I'm sorry, but when I applied it to Grus, it seems there's an issue with the chest area. Do you happen to have a newer version?"
@Mana said in LF: 柳絮_Sweater Coat (27アバター対応):
Fullset:
@tlqkffjadk10 That is the only version I have, sorry. If you post a photo of the issue in Unity/VRC, I may be able to assist :')
-
@Mana Thanks so much!!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
