Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: This Smolder [NSFW]

LF: This Smolder [NSFW]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
looking for
137 Posts 56 Posters 20.4k Views 127 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bassboostedbitB
    bassboostedbitB
    bassboostedbit
    wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @DrunkenPumpken give link to the version still for sale

    This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
    Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

    Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

    ? 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • BonfiethebonnyB
      BonfiethebonnyB
      Bonfiethebonny
      wrote on last edited by
      #39

      if it was truly private then no one but the maker would be wearing it even seeing others with would make no difference of it being private then Others have it it's like saying seeing someone wearing an avatar then saying to them oh I have that then them saying you shouldn't have that then I means me think you shouldn't have it

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BonfiethebonnyB
        BonfiethebonnyB
        Bonfiethebonny
        wrote on last edited by
        #40

        so, this make not key point on being private cus there's fucking pics of it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BonfiethebonnyB
          BonfiethebonnyB
          Bonfiethebonny
          wrote on last edited by
          #41

          like some giving you a dick slap with something u can't even have

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bassboostedbitB
            bassboostedbitB
            bassboostedbit
            wrote on last edited by
            #42

            bvump

            This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
            Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

            Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pyraP
              pyraP
              pyra
              wrote on last edited by
              #43

              i have one but is vra open fille
              not fix

              i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fire1987F
                Fire1987F
                Fire1987
                wrote on last edited by
                #44

                Pic?

                LF:
                SiuSiu Assets :D

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pyraP
                  pyraP
                  pyra
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #45

                  image.png

                  i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                  FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • pyraP pyra

                    image.png

                    FallenShadowF
                    FallenShadowF
                    FallenShadow
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #46

                    @pyra bump for unity package 🙏

                    ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pyraP
                      pyraP
                      pyra
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #47

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] is have 2 avatar i not fixe one is smoder

                      i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • wolfslayer56tooW
                        wolfslayer56tooW
                        wolfslayer56too
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #48

                        wait so is this avi even purchasable? i think it looks cute and wanna see the artist's other creations

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • V
                          V
                          vrtrashpanda
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #49

                          mega bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pyraP
                            pyraP
                            pyra
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #50

                            bump for fix

                            i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R
                              R
                              RhinoGymGames
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #51

                              bump for fix

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Slender15082006S
                                Slender15082006S
                                Slender15082006
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #52

                                bump for fix

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ijustwannabeursI
                                  ijustwannabeursI
                                  ijustwannabeurs
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #53

                                  Bump for fix, please!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pyraP
                                    pyraP
                                    pyra
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #54

                                    I GEST someone fix it but is dont share

                                    i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      ExpiredJewel
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #55

                                      it would take time because they would have to restore what has been ripped and how certain scrips would be missing

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pyraP pyra

                                        I GEST someone fix it but is dont share

                                        E
                                        E
                                        ez9s
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #56

                                        @pyra Do you still have the VRCA file? I'd like to give a crack at it since I've repaired/fixed stuff like that a few times before

                                        ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • idkjustacatI idkjustacat

                                          @DrunkenPumpken who created it?

                                          ?
                                          ?
                                          A Former User
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #57

                                          @idkjustacat https://twitter.com/RisingVexx/status/1477016258742833157 https://sketchfab.com/risingvexx

                                          Greetings, everyone.

                                          I want to provide some clarification and context regarding this situation. I’ve spoken in the past with the original model creator, who has confirmed to me that they are indeed the one responsible for developing this model, including edits and revisions made over time. While many may not have been aware of these changes, I have followed this individual’s work across multiple accounts over the years and can verify this history.

                                          I usually don’t contribute heavily to discussions on this forum unless I feel particularly compelled, as I try to avoid getting emotionally invested in certain disputes. However, in this case, I believe it’s worth sharing what I know in order to clear up some misunderstandings. I apologize for joining the discussion later than others, but I hope this information is still useful.

                                          From what I’ve gathered, much of the conflict surrounding Drunken Pumpkin relates to ownership claims, community drama, and disputes over behavior. Several people I’ve spoken with over the years have described Drunken Pumpkin as someone who has taken advantage of friends or behaved in ways that raised concerns. While I cannot speak for every situation, I think it’s important to acknowledge that multiple accounts exist which paint a similar picture.

                                          Regarding the avatar in question: while Drunken Pumpkin may have commissioned or edited a model, it’s crucial to understand that they do not own the likeness of Smolder. That intellectual property belongs to Kanel, the original artist and character creator. Paying for a commission or editing a model does not equate to owning the character itself. If Kanel were to take issue with how their work is being used, they would have full grounds to issue takedown requests (including DMCA) or even pursue legal action. This is why respecting original creators and their rights is so important.

                                          It’s also worth noting that attempts to strictly “protect” or “defend” a model in a public forum are often ineffective. Once a model is shared publicly, it can be ripped, redistributed, or even re-commissioned by others. Without legal ownership of the underlying character, claims of exclusive rights become even more tenuous.

                                          I’ve also observed that Drunken Pumpkin’s approach on this platform often comes across as confrontational and self-defensive, which only fuels more conflict. In reality, engaging here in such a manner does little to resolve issues—it tends to escalate them instead. If the goal is to genuinely protect content or reputation, a more private and organized approach would be far more effective.

                                          To conclude, my intent is not to attack anyone but rather to share my perspective, the information I’ve gathered, and some broader context on ownership, rights, and community dynamics. I’ve been following this matter for years, and I felt it was finally worth putting my thoughts into writing.

                                          Thank you to those who took the time to read this. I hope this helps provide some clarity for others who may have been unsure of the background.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular