LF: (2.0) Ghostly female sharks (atleast tier 2+)
-
@Phantomcraft07 bruh. dont act like its friendship. you just dont have the money to buy it yourself lmao.
@zetton brother it was a joke

-
@zetton brother it was a joke

@Phantomcraft07 someone had a bad day

-
BUMP!!!
-
I don't know I could be nice and post it here
-
I don't know I could be nice and post it here
@TheBigBee pretty please with a cherry on top
-
@ILikeHamb Fine I'll be Nice and I will also throw the SPP in there for it
-
-
@TheBigBee omg thank you

-
If you want the clothes SSP you pay 5 dollhairs (Joke)
-
what abt the .blend files?
-
what abt the .blend files?
@Phantomcraft07 That also 5 DollHairs (again joke)
Just have to download them both and upload them -
ah okay, thank you for your service honest soldier

-
@TheBigBee
-
ah okay, thank you for your service honest soldier

@Phantomcraft07 I hate ghostly. dude thinks he better than everyone and got mad at me for trying to hang out with him
-
@Phantomcraft07 I hate ghostly. dude thinks he better than everyone and got mad at me for trying to hang out with him
@TheBigBee oh dang, well that sucks. sorry that you had to experience that...
well uh anyways, do you mind sharing the other files aswell? im gonna put them into a google drive and post it on a gift/download topic for archiving. ill give credit if you'd like!
-
@TheBigBee oh dang, well that sucks. sorry that you had to experience that...
well uh anyways, do you mind sharing the other files aswell? im gonna put them into a google drive and post it on a gift/download topic for archiving. ill give credit if you'd like!
@Phantomcraft07 What files?
-
@TheBigBee legit everything else that was included in the T2 lol

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login