Jouffas avatar clothing
-
Does anyone have links to the fishnets that jouffa uses for her 2025 avatars she posted in her server? And I’d like to know if anyone knows what skin textures + tattoos she uses too for her face and body. Also I’m struggling to upload images so it’s a link instead
link text -
Does anyone have links to the fishnets that jouffa uses for her 2025 avatars she posted in her server? And I’d like to know if anyone knows what skin textures + tattoos she uses too for her face and body. Also I’m struggling to upload images so it’s a link instead
link text@tinkywinky from what it looks like its a fishnet texture by zinpia jouffa mentioned in a stream that she uses the zinfit base so I'd make sense. as goes from her skin textures and tattoos they're completely custom made.
-
zinfit fishnet textures on her newerish avatars. on old avatars it was just clothing no texture
-
lf the base avi she uses nad the assets on this!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login