Looking for the pp asset used in these photos
-
I want to know if there is a clean asset of this pp used by The3nderGameR. I know I could just use a flat coloured Raruh pp but I would want to know if i could find the original (if not, a recreation or something similar)


-
-
@Peachy-Shark yea i figured it out with some digging after this post, tysm

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login