Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【ショコラ用】Expressions + • Expression system for Chocolat 1.0.3 (Modular Avatar)

【ショコラ用】Expressions + • Expression system for Chocolat 1.0.3 (Modular Avatar)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
chocolatexpression+expressiongift-booth
12 Posts 7 Posters 5.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

    Booth Link:
    https://w1red.booth.pm/items/6456832
    Download Link: Updated 4/12/2025
    🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)
    alt text
    alt text

    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @UntitledDuck What an absolutely adorable expression!
    It's wonderful to see this new side of Chocola shine through!
    Thank you so much for this precious gift! ✨

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Pretend LikeP
      Pretend LikeP
      Pretend Like
      wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
      #4

      @Arcadia thanks for letting me know!

      link is well ofc reuploaded

      The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
      星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

      If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

      If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        ty

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          AUurora
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          bump v1.03

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Cloud BreadC
            Cloud BreadC
            Cloud Bread
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Bump v1.03 @pretend-like

            Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cloud BreadC Cloud Bread

              Bump v1.03 @pretend-like

              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @jiangxiaobai yep in the morning i can do that ez.

              The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
              星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

              If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

              If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

              Cloud BreadC 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                @jiangxiaobai yep in the morning i can do that ez.

                Cloud BreadC
                Cloud BreadC
                Cloud Bread
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Pretend-Like Thank you so much, I really need this.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend Like
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @auurora @jiangxiaobai enjoy, umm yeah... Imo Dynamic expressions is better but you guys do you...

                  The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                  星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                  If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                  If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                  F 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                    @auurora @jiangxiaobai enjoy, umm yeah... Imo Dynamic expressions is better but you guys do you...

                    F
                    F
                    fxtsama
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Pretend-Like oh god, thank you sir,god bless you!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • OneShotaVRCO
                      OneShotaVRCO
                      OneShotaVRC
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Thank you so very much for providing this wonderful update! 💖💖💖
                      I am truly overjoyed and deeply grateful for your exceptionally kind support!

                      Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                      of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                      Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                      Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                      I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                      I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular