Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF:Inka by Avariax

LF:Inka by Avariax

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
model assetblenderfbxinkalf avatar
250 Posts 64 Posters 60.5k Views 141 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PixelpaxilP
    PixelpaxilP
    Pixelpaxil
    wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Bump-o

    Won't be online often, working a lot.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VkarRedV VkarRed

      I might do some NSFW experimenting, because her futa side shouldn't be too hard, I can just resize one and color it like the picture if need be...

      M
      M
      Moony-Night
      wrote on last edited by
      #58

      @VkarRed Please lmk when you finish this

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AsterionA
        AsterionA
        Asterion
        wrote on last edited by
        #59

        This gonna be so peak

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VkarRedV VkarRed

          I might do some NSFW experimenting, because her futa side shouldn't be too hard, I can just resize one and color it like the picture if need be...

          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34
          wrote on last edited by
          #60

          @VkarRed Are you planning on making a non futa variant? Not trying to pressure you, of course, just asking out of curiosity.

          If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

          Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

          Mrrrow~

          VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AsterionA
            AsterionA
            Asterion
            wrote on last edited by
            #61

            Bumpin

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AsterionA
              AsterionA
              Asterion
              wrote on last edited by
              #62

              bumping so damn hard for this

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ElectromaVRE
                ElectromaVRE
                ElectromaVR
                wrote on last edited by
                #63

                CMON WE'RE SO CLOSE TO PERFECTION BUUUUMMMPPPPPPPP

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AsterionA
                  AsterionA
                  Asterion
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #64

                  Yessss BUMP

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VkarRedV
                    VkarRedV
                    VkarRed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #65

                    Your weekly update on the NSFW version of Inka! Okay, this is a big update but I've added a shapekey to pull down her pants to reveal her goods! So far, I'm still doing the dick testing to make sure it looks like hers, but thank you all for being patient, my motivation took a plummet 3 days ago, but I'm back now!
                    Screenshot 2025-06-01 131512.png
                    Screenshot 2025-06-01 131527.png

                    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                    S The CretureT M silly_kittyS ElectromaVRE 5 Replies Last reply
                    👍 ♥
                    4
                    • VkarRedV
                      VkarRedV
                      VkarRed
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #66

                      And yes, I'm currently working on making her boobies!

                      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • mr_noticeM
                        mr_noticeM
                        mr_notice
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #67

                        peak

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                          @VkarRed Are you planning on making a non futa variant? Not trying to pressure you, of course, just asking out of curiosity.

                          VkarRedV
                          VkarRedV
                          VkarRed
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #68

                          @CrystalWaters34 For the futa side, the futa stuff will actually be a toggle so, no worries!

                          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • AsterionA
                            AsterionA
                            Asterion
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #69

                            You are a wonderful saint thank you!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VolttekkaV
                              VolttekkaV
                              Volttekka
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #70

                              God bless

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #71

                                This is so peak.

                                If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

                                Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

                                Mrrrow~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ThatToastyBunT
                                  ThatToastyBunT
                                  ThatToastyBun
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #72

                                  Will this work for quest..

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                    Your weekly update on the NSFW version of Inka! Okay, this is a big update but I've added a shapekey to pull down her pants to reveal her goods! So far, I'm still doing the dick testing to make sure it looks like hers, but thank you all for being patient, my motivation took a plummet 3 days ago, but I'm back now!
                                    Screenshot 2025-06-01 131512.png
                                    Screenshot 2025-06-01 131527.png

                                    S
                                    S
                                    sayuh
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #73

                                    @VkarRed You are my hero! God speed!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire1987F
                                      Fire1987F
                                      Fire1987
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #74

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                      EngQAr8VoAAszNR.jpg
                                      IMG_4542.png
                                      Ik this is about inka! But please hear me out!
                                      This is Somewhat related cuz this is related with the artist, this is a model of Carne and its peek!

                                      LF:
                                      SiuSiu Assets :D

                                      Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Fire1987F
                                        Fire1987F
                                        Fire1987
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #75

                                        image.png
                                        This is what it looks like =D

                                        LF:
                                        SiuSiu Assets :D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AsterionA
                                          AsterionA
                                          Asterion
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #76

                                          Oh my god that is peak! But I'd recommend make another post to hopefully have someone make that blender and vrchat ready... unless this thread just becomes welwraith avatars or something idk.

                                          Fire1987F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular