Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF:Inka by Avariax

LF:Inka by Avariax

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
model assetblenderfbxinkalf avatar
250 Posts 64 Posters 60.5k Views 141 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AsterionA
    AsterionA
    Asterion
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    bump revival!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VkarRedV
      VkarRedV
      VkarRed
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      Oh shit, I forgot about this one... Thankfully I'm much more skilled in just a months time. I'm going to be adding jiggle physics to her ass, thighs, and, obviously, her chest. I'll see what I can do about making her clothes actually separate from the main mesh since they're all one texture... Apologies for the holdup!

      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

      AsterionA 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • VkarRedV VkarRed

        Oh shit, I forgot about this one... Thankfully I'm much more skilled in just a months time. I'm going to be adding jiggle physics to her ass, thighs, and, obviously, her chest. I'll see what I can do about making her clothes actually separate from the main mesh since they're all one texture... Apologies for the holdup!

        AsterionA
        AsterionA
        Asterion
        wrote on last edited by
        #48

        @VkarRed No worries, I am confident you'll be able to do it and deliver quality. Thank you for doing it at all. Good luck!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VkarRedV
          VkarRedV
          VkarRed
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          Almost done rigging her completely, I just need to do her calves, feet, and thigh physics!

          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • VkarRedV
            VkarRedV
            VkarRed
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            I have her all rigged and added an actual mouth interior, along with visemes. I'm just testing her in Unity to make sure nothing's gonna explode...

            I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ElectromaVRE
              ElectromaVRE
              ElectromaVR
              wrote on last edited by
              #51

              Hell yeah!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • VkarRedV
                VkarRedV
                VkarRed
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                Heres the Unity progress!
                Screenshot 2025-05-29 181632.png

                I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                ElectromaVRE 1 Reply Last reply
                😍
                2
                • VkarRedV VkarRed

                  Heres the Unity progress!
                  Screenshot 2025-05-29 181632.png

                  ElectromaVRE
                  ElectromaVRE
                  ElectromaVR
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  @VkarRed Looking great, hair looks weird how it's placed but otherwise keep it up!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VkarRedV
                    VkarRedV
                    VkarRed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #54

                    At the time of making her shader, I was unaware shes actually a specter. It did say her pants were leather, which is why they're shiny.

                    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AsterionA
                      AsterionA
                      Asterion
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      This is going to be so peak when she's done. The leather pants look good either way

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VkarRedV
                        VkarRedV
                        VkarRed
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #56

                        I might do some NSFW experimenting, because her futa side shouldn't be too hard, I can just resize one and color it like the picture if need be...

                        I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                        M CrystalWaters34C 2 Replies Last reply
                        👍
                        1
                        • PixelpaxilP
                          PixelpaxilP
                          Pixelpaxil
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #57

                          Bump-o

                          Won't be online often, working a lot.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VkarRedV VkarRed

                            I might do some NSFW experimenting, because her futa side shouldn't be too hard, I can just resize one and color it like the picture if need be...

                            M
                            M
                            Moony-Night
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #58

                            @VkarRed Please lmk when you finish this

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AsterionA
                              AsterionA
                              Asterion
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #59

                              This gonna be so peak

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                I might do some NSFW experimenting, because her futa side shouldn't be too hard, I can just resize one and color it like the picture if need be...

                                CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #60

                                @VkarRed Are you planning on making a non futa variant? Not trying to pressure you, of course, just asking out of curiosity.

                                If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

                                Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

                                Mrrrow~

                                VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AsterionA
                                  AsterionA
                                  Asterion
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #61

                                  Bumpin

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AsterionA
                                    AsterionA
                                    Asterion
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #62

                                    bumping so damn hard for this

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ElectromaVRE
                                      ElectromaVRE
                                      ElectromaVR
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #63

                                      CMON WE'RE SO CLOSE TO PERFECTION BUUUUMMMPPPPPPPP

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AsterionA
                                        AsterionA
                                        Asterion
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #64

                                        Yessss BUMP

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • VkarRedV
                                          VkarRedV
                                          VkarRed
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #65

                                          Your weekly update on the NSFW version of Inka! Okay, this is a big update but I've added a shapekey to pull down her pants to reveal her goods! So far, I'm still doing the dick testing to make sure it looks like hers, but thank you all for being patient, my motivation took a plummet 3 days ago, but I'm back now!
                                          Screenshot 2025-06-01 131512.png
                                          Screenshot 2025-06-01 131527.png

                                          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                          S The CretureT M silly_kittyS ElectromaVRE 5 Replies Last reply
                                          👍 ♥
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular