LF:Inka by Avariax
-
-
bumporp
-
bummmmpppppp
-
boompy
-
-
wonder how the creators are doing rn also bump!
-
bompy
-
-
-
-
Sorry everyone about no progress, my mental health has drastically declined over the past few weeks and is killing my motivation... I can't even do any avatar stuff because I don't feel motivated right now... I'm really sorry.
@VkarRed oi, ya fine mate take some time for yaself dude we can wait for a bit till ya ready to keep working on it but right now focus on u
-
-
Sorry everyone about no progress, my mental health has drastically declined over the past few weeks and is killing my motivation... I can't even do any avatar stuff because I don't feel motivated right now... I'm really sorry.
-
bump for when this does get worked on again

-
bump aswell and hope everyone is doing well
-
Sorry everyone about no progress, my mental health has drastically declined over the past few weeks and is killing my motivation... I can't even do any avatar stuff because I don't feel motivated right now... I'm really sorry.
@VkarRed bump
-
-
-
-
is anyone able to work on the newer version of inka?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
